Bad Dreams & Late Night Swims

Rehearsals went without a hitch, everyone expected the day to be absolutely hectic with dancers running around the theatre trying to reach there allocated sides of the stage. They expected directors and choreographers to be screaming all day and just over all stress which, of course there was but the day was definitely more relaxed. Even with opening night being in two days.

Once all dancers were dismissed from rehearsals James came to collect Lilly, Nat and Shane. Halfway into the city Lilly passed out in the passenger seat, softly snoring beside James. They all laughed and decided that Nat and Shane would go for lunch without there sleeping friend, they could all see just how exhausted Lilly was therefore deciding to leave her rest.

Lilly cracked her tired eyes open, stretching her arms above her head as she groaned. It took a few minutes of emerald eyes trailing around the dark room to realise she was in James' bed.

Looking over at the space beside her, she noticed was alone in this huge queen sized, charcoal satin covered bed. Pouting to herself Lilly pulled her petite body out of the massive bed. Lilly noticed in the mirror that she was in one of the satin sets James had bought her on there shopping trip.

It was a gorgeous peach coloured satin lounge set, with a pair of silky soft shorts with ruffles on the end and up the sides. Lilly smiled to herself at the fact that James must have taken her bra off while she was sleeping to put on the matching top, being the same peach colour with ruffles along the strap around her torso also along the triangles of the cups.

Creeping down the beautifully tiled stairs while holding onto the dark matte banister Lilly made her way barefoot through the house looking for any signs of life. She walked through the kitchen not seeing any sign of James, walking down the small stairs to where they usually spend there time. Lilly frowned to herself when she couldn't find James down there either.

Deciding to go and look around the other rooms Lilly found herself wandering down a long hallway with half a dozen large mahogany doors. Seeing light trickled out from under one Lilly pushed the heavy door open, popping her head around the corner to see James sitting at a huge desk typing on his laptop that looked far too small for his huge hands. James looked up to see Lilly peeping in the door snickering to herself.

"Can I help you ms Salvatore?" James spoke calmly as he looked up from his screen.

"I didn't know you wore glasses Mr Barnes" Lilly spoke as she waltzed over to him.

"Yeah well I need to be able to see my laptop ms I've got young eyes" James laughed as Lilly sat on his lap with his arms at each side of her body.

"What are you doing" Lilly asked as she lay her head back against his chest, snuggling up to James.

"Boring paperwork" James said as he kissed the side of Lilly's head while wrapping his arms around her waist.

"Did you take my bra off?" Lilly breath as she inhaled the masculine oaky scent James always had.

"Wouldn't be the first time and it definitely won't be the last sweetheart" James whispered into Lilly's ear as he kissed right under her ear lobe.

"Oh I see" Lilly giggled as James nibbled at her ear.

"Come here baby" James laughed as he helped Lilly turn her body around to straddle his waist.

Wrapping her arms around James neck, Lilly snuggled up into the crook of his neck inhaling his scent once again as James traced circles along her bare thighs with his thumbs.

"You didn't get to go for lunch with Nat and Shane because you fell asleep in the car, are you hungry?" James question as he nuzzled into Lilly's messy bed hair.