Bruce shot up from his seat. "What do you mean, 'bought'?" he asks, clutching the phone tightly. "Well, bought, as in, there was a change in the major shareholder. Ya know- like my dad ain't gonna be saving your ass anymore."

"Lies." Damian scoffs.

"Yeah, I know, Luke." Bruce said, sitting back down at staring at me intently. "Who bought the company?" he asked again. "You mean, who's ass you need to kiss?" asks Luke, making me stifle my laughter.

"Oh my god, this guy's amazing." I say, wiping my tears of laughter away.

"Yeah, that." replies Bruce, simply desperate for the answer. "Like I said, some chick-" He cut himself off. "-What did you say, dad? M...W? So, not a chick? But-" he talks with someone on the other side of the phone before getting back to the conversation.

"I think, MW Enterprises? That's what dad said. Something about an anonymous CEO." Luke replies. Bruce looks over at me. "I'll call back, Luke." he says dropping the call, not before Luke let out a "Yo Brucie, I just told you that you lost your only source of-" and the rest got cut away.

"Marinette Dupain-Cheng. You own MW Enterprises." stated Bruce, making me grin widely. Damian looked shook at the reveal. "Stop her. Her smile is scaring me." muttered Dick, grabbing onto the table and looking at me weirdly.

"MW? The fashion brand? The one we love?" Tim questioned. "The one we're wearing right now? The one I was going to lend you?" continues Stephanie. The both of them gasped in unison.

"Yeah." I said.

Jason screamed. Dick screamed. Tim followed, confused as hell.

Damian looked like he wanted to scream.

Bruce looked at me, hesitantly. "Now that it is established that Marinette has a lot of money, Damian, don't you think you owe her an apology?" he asked, smiling at his son, giving him a 'listen-to-me-or-I-will-kill-you' look.

"Sorry." he mumbles, turning away. "What did you say? I can't hear you." I teased. "I said I am sorry, okay?!" he almost shouted, ears red in embarrassment. "I accept your apology." I said, ignoring the urge to tease him more.

"So." Bruce started. "Can I have my company back, or...?" he questioned. I laughed out loud. "Of course. Managing one is hard enough already." I reply. I spammed Kaitlyn again, making her return almost all the shares.

Having equity in W.E. will only bring me profit anyway.

Damian simply felt the need to input his opinion. "I am sorry for calling you a gold digger, but you're still an idiot." he says. "Don't worry, you're a dick too." I reply. Someone clears their throat. I turn to see... Dick.

"No offense." I suddenly add, making everyone burst out in laughter.

.......

After Breakfast, Stephanie lead me to her room.

"Honestly, I would let you choose, but I want to pick out something for you today." she said, smiling. I was confused. "And then, I can boast to my friends that I got to dress up the legendary 'MW'." she says, smiling.

I laughed out loud.

"That's fine, as long as I get to keep the jacket and the heels. These were expensive." I said, almost scoffing as I remembered the prices. Stephanie laughed. "You can keep them." she replied.

"Now, why don't you go take a shower? I'll lay down the clothes I chose on the bed and leave." she said, walking into her closet and disappearing into Narnia. I'm just kidding. Or am I?

The bath was relaxing.

When I got out of the bathroom, the pretty clothes Stephanie picked out for me were laying on the bed. I slowly slinked towards the door, gingerly locking the door shut. And then, I pulled out my dirty clothes, pulling out some chocolates and cake I had stolen from the table.

"Tikki."

I shut my eyes, just as I called out for Tikki to shield my eyes from the light. More than 5 years had passed since I got the miraculous and I still haven't gotten used to it. I waited for a few seconds, until I was sure the light was gone, and opened my eyes.

A small, adorable red blob floated out in front of me, its tiny little hands crossed in what I assumed was anger. Tikki raised an eyebrow, somehow looking pissed at me. "What?" I asked, confused.

Well- At least, until I remembered that Tikki didn't know.

She didn't know about Gotham.

"Oh." I muttered. "Yeah. 'Oh.' Is that all you can say?" she asks me, her usually sweet voice now sharp. "What do you expect me to say, Tikki? It was all in the past. I never knew I would meet Jason again." I scoffed.

"You could've told me. I could've helped you find him." she said, eyes softening. "For all I knew, he could have been dead." I whisper-shouted. "Some things are better left in the past." I continued.

"Mari, you and I both know, this 'Jason' is not one of them."

"Yeah, well, what was I supposed to say? 'Hey Tikki, My mom died in a car crash and I ran away. My only friend abandoned me and I'm so obviously adopted? Oh, plus, I used to pickpocket people.'"

Tikki looked shocked at my outburst. "Mari..." she let out, seemingly dissapointed.

I kept quiet. "I'm not mad, Marinette. Obviously, I'm sad you didn't feel the need to tell be about your past, but all in good time, right?" Tikki says, smiling happily. "All in good time." I repeated, smiling.

"So, where are the treats? I'm sick of eating those weird cakes Plagg always brings back." Tikki lets out a squeal looking at all the baked goods I layed out on my bed. She munches on them diligently, while I took the time to change.

"Time for you to go back in, Tikki." I said, sadly. Tikki didn't look sad, not one bit. "Oh, stop it. You're acting like you can't just call me out whenever you want." she said, making me giggle.

I shut my eyes, and when I opened them again, Tikki wasn't here.

.......

[Q.] What is your MBTI?