Phantom Troupe- Age 21

"Tell me you'll join," Chrollo begged. He had met a group of individuals close in age to him that had the goals of getting a better life outside of Meteor City. To him it was perfect. You on the other hand, thought that he could wait and see if these were people worth trusting.

He had introduced you to them before. The people he became friends with were named Uvogin, Machi, Franklin, Nobunaga, Feitan, and Pakunoda. They were nice to you, but that was not enough. You felt like you could not connect to them nor relate to them as much as you would like to. And their plans did not align in yours - in fact, it opposed yours.

"I'm not," you sighed. For now, you would stay here until you found out what you wanted to do next. You had ideas, but getting to those goals were not feasible.

"What?" Chrollo was confident you would come with him. He assumed you two would do everything together.

"Good luck," you gave him a hug in which he did not reciprocate.

"y/n. Are you sure?"

You nodded. "I've thought it through every time you have asked me."

He sighed. "Okay, well I'll see you...soon."

"I'll see you," you waved. Then he initiated a hug. You hugged him back tightly. "Don't forget who you are and don't be a stranger."

As he left, he felt a part of him rip away.