7 Minutes in Heaven - Age 16

"Hey come join us!" a girl from a group of teenagers yelled. You and Chrollo had been walking together, talking about whatever came to mind.

Studying Chrollo's face, you thought was going to say no, but instead he stared at you, waiting for your response.

"Sure," you followed her.

Chrollo was hesitant to play when he found out what it was. "7 Minutes in Heaven", the game where two people are placed to be with each other and do "whatever they want" for seven minutes scared him.

Everyone introduced themselves. There were two other girls and three guys, not including you and Chrollo.

You spun first. You landed on the one of the guys. He had long brain hair and a chiseled jaw. He smiled sheepishly upon your spin and Chrollo watched both of you walk into an enclosed space fifteen feet away.

"So," the guy led you into the small space. If one more person would be with you two, it would be too crowded. "What's your name?"

"y/n."

"y/n," he smiled. "I'm Hideaki."

You were nervous. "I've never played this game before."

"Well, we just hang out here for the next few minutes until someone calls us."

"Oh," you sighed. "So kissing isn't required or something?"

"I mean," he shrugged. "It's up to you."

What would Chrollo think?

Your heart raced. You had never kissed anyone before but you were always curious. It was not like you would kiss your best friend.

"We could try," you said confidently, despite all the insecurities flooding your mind. What if you did it wrong?

He was inches from your face. "Well, y/n, if it's okay with you-"

"Yeah."

"Okay," he chuckled. The room was dark, to your liking. He pressed his lips to yours. The sensation was so unusual but nice. The sound of your heart inundated your ears.

He gently let go, but this time you initiated a second kiss.

"Might as well use all our time," you laughed quietly.

🕷️🕷️🕷️

"Your turn to spin," the girl who brought you two here told Chrollo. He spun and landed on her. He was not looking forward to it.

"Alright cutie," she took his hand. "Into the den."

Chrollo looked at you with concern. You gave him a thumbs up while he shook his head.

"So, is that your boyfriend?" one of the boys asked. Hideaki looked at you.

"He's my friend," you smiled. I wouldn't kiss Hideaki if Chrollo was my boyfriend...

In the den, the girl was flirting with Chrollo while he tried to strike a casual conversation. He did not entertain her advances.

"Why don't you want to do anything? Are you dating the girl out there?" she asked.

"No. I just don't know you."

"That's has nothing to do with the game." She heard one of the people yell that time was up. "Well, I guess we have to head back," she sighed. "Too bad."

Everyone anticipated Chrollo and the girl to walk out with a grin, but Chrollo just had a straight face.

"Is everything okay?" you whispered to him. He nodded.

After that round, Chrollo asked if you could leave. You did not want to leave, but you would not put your interest over his.

"Leaving already?" the girl said.

"Yeah - I wanted to spin and land on y/n," one of the guys said, which earned a glare from Hideaki and Chrollo.

"Wait," Hideaki got up and walked up to you. "Will I see you again?"

"Yeah," you bit the inside of your cheek, trying to compress the nervous feelings you had.

Chrollo's eyebrows furrowed at the scene in front of him. What were you doing? Why were you talking to him?

He watched as you made plans with him to hang out the following week.

"What was that about?" Chrollo asked you as you two walked away. He raised an eyebrow at your sudden change in behavior.

"I just had my first kiss Chrollo!"

He would be lying if he said he was not disappointed.