Attractive stranger ❤️

I had one of these as a back up in case I did not get a request so this is perfect
-------------------------------------------------------

"She's not here today huh?" Nino mumbled to herself catching attention of her older sister "Who are you talking about?" Asked Ichika.
"Ahhhh" Screamed Nino "Don't scare me like that Ichika" Said mad Nino, Ichika gave her sister apologetic smile.
"Sorry, I was just curious about who were you talking about"
"I wasn't talking about anyone"
"Ichika, Nino come on, we're going to be late" They heard their younger sister Itsuki scream. After that they started their walk to school.
At lunch Nino couldn't help but think about certain someone. The same person that she could always see at the same place in the morning drinking what she guess was coffee. She named that person attractive stranger. She didn't want to admit it but she was always looking forward to seeing that girl.
But today the attractive stranger wasn't there. She wondered why.
"Earth to Nino" Her sister Miku started waving her hand in front of Nino face.
"Huh, what" Answered Nino.
"You look distracted, something wrong?" Asked her other sister Yotsuba. She didn't want to tell them about the mysterious girl but she knew that if she don't tell them they wouldn't leave this matter. So she told them everything.
Later that day Fuutarou couldn't make it to tutor them so he asked someone else to do it. Of course he first asked their father and he said it was okay. The sisters didn't know what to think about this but decided to don't cause any trouble to that person.
They heard the doorbell. Nino came up to open the door but after opening them she saw someone she didn't think she would see.
It was that attractive stranger.
She was so shocked that the first thing she did was close the door in front of the girl's face.
Great first impression right?
After the girl was invited to the house everyone started introducing themselves.
"I'm Ichika Nakano, nice to meet you" Said the oldest sister.
"N-Nino Nakano" Said a little flustered Nino.
"Miku Nakano" Introduced herself Miku.
"Yotsuba Nakano, it's really good to meet you" Said enthusiastically Yotsuba.
"Itsuki Nakano" Lastly introduced herself Itsuki.
"Good to meet ya girls, I'm Y/N L/N" Introduced herself Y/N with a slight smirk making Nino more flustered.
Tutoring went well, okay well for the most part but they did what they had to that day so it's good.
After that Nino instead of looking at Y/N drinking coffee and going to school with her sisters started going to school with her.
Because right now the attractive stranger knew she existed.