When I finally came off stage, I was in desperate need of a cool down, my skin practically humming from the lingering touches of various men who'd been tucking their notes into the edges of my underwear.

"Interested in a private show?" A man's voice called out behind me as I took a bottle from the mini-fridge in the staff room.

"You shouldn't be back here, Sir," I said firmly, straightening up.

"Maybe not, but you're here, and I couldn't exactly request your services when I couldn't find you," He said with a shrug.

He looked harmless enough, a thirty-something blonde, in a silver suit, clearly a fair few drinks down, and not looking to stop any time soon.

"Then head back out and wait for me to come back into the club," I laughed, stating the obvious and shooing him away.

He pouted and produced a large wad of cash from his inner pocket.

"Can you make that now?" He smiled broadly.

The money was a tempting offer, but it was never wise to appear too eager. I shook my head and waved him off again, watching as he promised he'd be waiting and finally left the room.

When I returned to the club floor after a few minutes, I was instantly stopped by the man again. His persistence was rather amusing, especially when he almost tripped over as we began to head upstairs. With the amount of alcohol he'd had, it would be a miracle if he managed to remain conscious for the entire dance.

The small private room was set up ready, and after the man took a seat, and the music began, I started to put on a show for him. We were allowed to perform however we wanted in here, set our own limits and boundaries, as long as we never crossed the line. It was more freedom than on stage, and I was fully taking advantage of it tonight. Dancing provocatively for him was making me hot, and when I climbed into his lap and felt his body stiffen beneath me, I was driven to an even higher level of arousal, one which had me stripping off my top as I rolled my hips and pressed my breasts against him. The dance was almost over when he overstepped, moving a wandering hand between us, where he attempted to pull my panties aside.

"Nuh-uh," I scolded him playfully, keeping the professional level of flirtation at the forefront of my mind whilst I refrained from slapping his hand away.

"Oh come on," He whined, "I can tell you want it as much as me."

I tugged his hand away and continued the dance, this time being a little firmer as I replied:

"That's not on offer, this is a dance."

His other hand promptly made to pick up from where the other left off, but before he had enough time to pull it off, I slid from his lap, standing up and putting a distance between us.

"Okay, we're done."

He rolled his eyes and clumsily got to his feet.

"You're such a tease," He said in a childish manner, refusing to move another step.

Choosing not to engage, I summoned security from the door and stepped aside as they escorted him back downstairs.

I'd only been back downstairs for a few minutes, when Drake approached me, asking me to meet Charlie in his office right away. Following his instruction, I went straight there, where Charlie called me in as soon as I knocked upon the door.

"Are you okay?" He asked with concern, "I heard you had to have a man shown out."

"I'm fine," I assured him, "He was just a little too drunk, tried to take things a bit too far."