The three children ran with her all day long, and there were always some unfamiliar uncles and uncles who were dressed in tattered clothes and got into their car like fleeing famine. As soon as they get in the car, they will talk about their experience when working on the farm, such as how voles are roasted to make them delicious, and the taste of sparrow meat. The three children are new to them.

No, another uncle who came to report received his mother from the police station and took the account to report. They were sitting in the car and waiting outside.

"Mom, I'm hungry and want to eat big liba ."

"Dan, it's not that my mother didn't buy it for you. Our pocket money this month has exceeded the standard. Oh, these uncles and uncles have used up a lot of mother's money. " Then why should we help them? Isn't it okay to keep the money and spend it yourself?" Nie Weimin couldn't figure it out.

"Because they are all good friends of your father, and, until next year, they will bring us a lot of fresh fruit, so that our base will have endless Leba, and endless cotton. At that time, I can vacate the small warehouse and use it as a bedroom alone for you." Nie Weimin's heart moved, after all, he will be a primary school student soon, and he wants some private space.

The big liba sold in the supply and marketing agency has a crispy and golden skin that is roasted and cut. The inside is filled with walnuts and raisins. The layers are sweet and fragrant. Up. This is also made from bread passed from Su Guo, soft, fluffy and delicious.

The car was parked just outside the door of the supply and marketing agency, and Erdan's saliva was glued to the car window.

"It's okay now . The support for the three of us is 30 yuan a month. You are in charge of it."

"Comrade Xiao Nie, do you think 30 yuan is a lot? Do you know that the small leather shoes on your feet are 10 yuan? A lot of money?" Because the new small leather shoes were too expensive, she only bought one pair for Nie Weimin.

As for the shoes, the big ones can be worn after the small ones. The clothes are the same. After the Chinese New Year, the clothes of the three brothers are tight again. Seeing that they have to make new clothes, Chen Lina hasn't found the cloth yet.

The new three years, the old three years, and the stitching and mending for another three years, can only make up.

Daliba had no food, and sent Professor Qiu from the Northern Agricultural University to the outside of the farm. He talked a few words and asked him to report on the farm. Chen Lina turned around and left.

"Mom, why are you driving so slowly? Do you remember that on the night when Sandan had a fever, you drove fast and the car would fly." Very upset.

Chen Lina said: "Mom wants it too, but your Uncle Xiao's car is equipped with imported snow tires and anti-skid tires. You are not afraid of slipping. This car is going to be fast. But We all will be planted in sand ."

"Then, let's buy a snow tire. We have money."

"What's the money?"

"Support, we have support." Nie Weimin said affirmatively, "That's your money, too." Really generous.

Chen Lina chuckled: "A snow tire is worth dozens of dollars. It can't be solved by your little support. That, your mother earns her life for you. Mom can only use it on you."

He remembered. The former mother, Nie Weimin would think of her appearance when she took him to the chief engineer's house and the district chief's house. The mother was tall, had very long legs, always walked fast, and  had a straight face. But he still loves her very much, after all, that is his real mother.