Caught in the act 🔞

"It will be an honest innocent game. I swear."

Warning: Smut.

Taehyung slapped away the sneaky hand fumbling with his tie and straightened up, lips pulled into a taut line. He couldn't believe this man. He really couldn't believe Jungkook right now.

Out of all the times that Taehyung had imagined meeting with Jungkook again (which he was sure was bound to happen because he had been hiding in literal plain sight) not once did he think Jungkook was going to behave this way.

There could have been many scenarios with the gangster finding out Taehyung was alive-- he could've been furious for being lied to for a whole year, also on his friends for knowing and still keeping there mouths shut, or maybe he could've been sad... slightly regretful maybe? After finding out that Taehyung really hadn't much to do with the spying and the attacks. But nothing of that sort was happening at the moment.

Jungkook looked perfectly unfazed, except for his initial surprise about Taehyung's physical changes there was nothing. No real emotion in those eyes. No sadness, no anger, not the least bit of regret of what he had done to Taehyung, what all Taehyung had to go through because of him.

And yet again it was just Taehyung, crying and tearing up for being reunited with this man after so long. How simply, casually he had mentioned the past year in his conversation. The past year which had been the most difficult time in Taehyung's life in every aspect there was-- career wise, love wise that he battled alone while the boss was fucking with his new toys. He wondered how Jungkook could be so heartless?

Did Taehyung's life mean absolutely nothing to him? That ordering to kill him and then finding out he was alive didn't bother him in the least?

Why was he here again? It certainly wasn't to take Taehyung back with him. Not that the brunet would go, but still. Maybe he was here to kill him. To Complete what he couldn't before?

Taehyung scoffed, feeling his heart fill with anger and disappointment. What did he even expect? What was he even expecting out of this? At this point he thought it was better if Jungkook took the first step and killed him right then and there. It would be way better than to get his emotions played with again. Jungkook never really loved him anyway. He moved on and found someone else too. It was just Taehyung who was stuck and now he didn't want to be there forever either.

"So are you going to take me up on the offer or...?" Jungkook trailed off, tapping his nails on the table with a bored look on his face. He looked like he just wanted to get this over with making Taehyung sigh angrily.

"On one condition. You don't get to call me any gross nicknames." The brunet said coldly, before dragging the chair backwards and settling down on it.

Jungkook raised a brow and smirked at the attitude, before also going to sit on the chair across the table.

"Didn't think you are in a position to make demands but okay officer. This should be fun. Now for starters, place your gun in the centre and keep your hands where i can see them." Jungkook ordered the boy, like he was teaching some kinder garten student to draw.

"Now why would i do that?" Taehyung frowned. He wasn't going to give up his own security option at the boss's disposal.

"Because a man aka me needs to be sure that you don't go bonkers and shoot my brains out before we're even done with the talk. Now do as i say Officer kim." The ravenette said and rolled his eyes indifferently.

Welp. There was a point. Taehyung complied hesitantly with slightly gritting teeth.

Jungkook smiled brightly as the gun was placed at the centre of the table before looking up at Taehyung with twinkling eyes.