The boss

The next day Taehyung woke up to a series of knocks on his door.

He was confused to find himself in an unknown place first thing in the morning but soon his reality-- everything that happened within 3 days-- dawned upon him, making him slightly dizzy.

The brunette scrambled to his feet and made for the door, the usual fear and anticipation finding home in his abdomen. It was kinda permanent now, almost as if he swallowed a cactus.

He opened the door to Seokjin, who had been patiently waiting for his arrival with a pretty smile on his face. Taehyung's eyes noted just how beautiful the older was, infact everyone in this gang was, including that snarky boy Jimin. They all looked like members of some troupe who went around the world doing concerts or that sort of thing.

"You look tired... Didn't get any sleep?" The elder asked him softly, raking his eyes through Taehyung's messy just out of bed frame. The brunette quickly felt self conscious and used his palms to straighten out his stray clothing and hair.

"I-im fine," he said briefly, adjusting his crooked glasses on his nose without looking up once.

Seokjin looked unconvinced but nodded nonetheless.

"Well then, get dressed into these. We're going out." He said, shoving a dress bag in Taehyung's small hands. He stumbled on his feet more out of habit and looked up at the blonde in confusion.

"W-where?"

"Ah, we have a meeting with the L.A traders, so there." Seokjin shrugged.

Taehyung's brows creased further.

"A-and why am I going?"

The older blonde eyed him with an amused glare.

"Would you rather be left alone in this underground station with loads of unknown people, mostly criminals, while the only few people you know leave for god knows how long? Cause if you do, you need to develop some trust issues pet."

Taehyung got the memo in the speed of light and hurried in to change his clothing without second thought. Ofcourse he would choose to go with criminals he knew over criminals he didn't... As fucked up as that sounds.

After fifteen minutes, the boy was out of his room and standing straight in attention in front the blonde who assessed his dress carefully.

Seokjin hummed and leaned down to bring up the two long straps hanging from the sides of Taehyung's pants, before drawing them over his shoulder and releasing them with a satisfying snap.

"Here, now you look okay." He said, crossing his arms in satisfaction.

" He said, crossing his arms in satisfaction

(imagine brown hair for now :'))

Taehyung looked down at his weirdly flashy couture and didn't know how to feel about it. He noticed the older was wearing rather plain clothes and frowned but didn't think much of it.