~14~

3rd POV

Izuku suddenly woke up in a wide green field, the grass swaying softly to the slight wind. The scenery is so calm, but where is he?

He slowly stood up, trying to find others but he is all alone in this place. The blonde realized he is no longer in his pajamas, rather he is in a white silk robe hung loosely on his body.

But then he saw a girl, her long black hair was left untied as they are being blown to the wind. She is also wearing the same outfit as he was, making him curious about her identity.

"Hello?" He tried to catch her attention, the girl turned to him.

She had quite a few similarities with him, for example, her ocean blue eyes and the faint freckles dusted over her cheeks. She is beautiful.

"So you are here." Her voice is soothing, like a lullaby.

"Do you know me, miss?" Izuku asked.

"You are the current holder of my power." She smiled sweetly. Her sweet attitude make Izuku want to be with her forever, but he knew this is just a dream.

"What do you mean the current holder?"

"I come here to warn you about the power, child." Her voice suddenly sounds serious.

"What is it?"

"Before that, my name is Grace. I am the previous holder of your power before it is passed down to you."

"I thought this is my quirk?"

"Yes it is, but this power is special. They chose their master and you are the chosen one, however, there are some things that you need to know about this power."

Izuku listened intently, he had no reason to interrupt. Grace saw this and smiled, although her smile look quite sad.

"As you have known, your power is called Angel. But, have you ever wondered why your wings turn grey whenever you are angry?"

Suddenly realization drowned over him, she is right. However, he never questioned the real reason and assumed the wings only reacted based on his feelings. He shook his head to her question.

"The power can change based on your feelings. Meaning, if you kept the resentment and negative energy in your heart, the power may get the best of you."

"You are telling me that, I may become someone I never wish to be. Is that it?"

"Yes, you will become a fallen angel. Or devil to be precise."

"I understand, how did you know this?"

"You could say I am one of the people who had been there." A few streaks of tears fall from her cheeks, yet her face is showing a smile.

The mood is sorrow, so Izuku did what he would do for anyone, he hugged her. The girl was caught off guard, it has been so long since she felt this kind of warmth on someone.

'They finally found someone huh?' She thought as she tighten the hug, but they soon pulled away.

"Thank you, Grace." He smiled, Grace did the same before she stepped back.

"It's my pleasure, now you will need to wake up. They are worried about you." Grace waved at him, Izuku didn't want to leave, but he had to. It's not his world.

"I will see you again?" Izuku didn't want this to be a goodbye, at least for now.

"Maybe." Then she disappeared.

The blonde boy woke up, finding Hawks right in front of his face with a concerned look on his face, but when he change it to a neutral face.

"How long was I out for?"