~13~

3rd POV 

At last, Izumi was forced to clean the dorms up. Shota got a report from a birdie that she is not doing her chores like she is supposed to, and he threatened her to be expelled if she still insisted on acting like a brat.

***

One week had passed since then, and everyone had kept their eyes on Izuku to keep him from passing out again. He is allowed to cook, but Katsuki needs to help him as much as he can. The chores had been split up evenly so that Izuku wouldn't have a reason to do them.

Right now, they are in class, and Shota is talking about the internship. Izumi was back to class, which made the class groaned that she was back, but they practically ignored her nevertheless. Shota showed the internship requests, and Izuku had the highest amount from the pros.

"What?! Izuku got the most requests?" The class gawked at the amount, even Izuku's shocked. He didn't even join the sports festival, so why?

"As expected, our angel." Eijirou teased the boy and nudged him lightly.

"But I didn't join the sports event?" Izuku asked, still confused.

"The pros are interested in you, and even Hawks submitted his request." Shota said, making the class gawked even more.

"The current number one hero? Hawks? It's amazing Izuku!" Denki exclaimed while he hugged the boy, suffocating the poor angel.

"Stop! You are going to kill him!" Katsuki said, pulling the two away to give the boy some oxygen.

"Sorry, Izu~." Denki apologized, rubbing his neck sheepishly.

"It's okay, Denki," Izuku said, ruffling the taller's hair.

Shota placed the requests on Izuku's table, stacking them as Izuku stared at the documents. Even if he stood on the chair, he couldn't reach the top, so he flew his way up. Even though his mind already has someone that he wanted to intern with.

When he was still reading the documents, his phone suddenly rang. The sudden sound coming from his pocket results in Izuku startling himself in the process and nearly causing him to fall down. He carefully looks around his surrounding; Shota is asleep, and Iida is distracted, so he picks up the phone and hears a familiar voice, making him smile slightly.

"Izuku!"

"Hello to you too Tomura." Now, the class hearing their conversation while Izuku flew back down to his seat.

"I told you to call me Tenko, didn't I?" The other line whined, making the students to be surprised at how childish the villain really is.

"Yes, yes, Tenko, now why did you call? Miss me already~?"

"You don't even come visit me anymore! Of course, I missed my gaming partner... When are you coming? Did someone bother you? Let me beat their ass up." Izuku heard shuffling on the other line and Kurogiri trying to calm the young master down.

"I will come soon, and you don't have to beat anyone up because the bitch had gotten her ass beat by Uncle, so you don't need to worry." Izuku chuckled.

"Good. I am not in the mood to kill someone." The class sweatdropped. Shigaraki seemed to be protective of Izuku. But they are curious about their relationship, isn't he supposed to be a villain?

"Tenko. What did I say about killing someone?" Izuku's tone is scary, which made the class who are eavesdropping shivered.

"To not kill anyone." Tenko murmured.

"Exactly. Anyway, I will see you soon. Just get the game ready and we can hang out."

"Yep! You better come fast! No one is playing with me, and I am bored."