~6~

3rd POV

Izuku is on his patrol for the night, stopping some muggers and disgusting rapists during his patrol and now he is flying across the city, his massive white wings make little to no sounds as he glide through the air.

He had sent a message through a letter to each of their houses, they still don't know about his quirk and he didn't want to risk it. Izuku watched each one of them opened the letter and some of them did shed a few tears, making him felt sad from watching.

Hitoshi and Eijirou had gone through the UA entrance exam and passed, making the vigilante to feel happy for them. Plus that electric boy Denki that he save from an abusive household a few days ago, also passed.

They started school 2 days ago, Touya had lived with him ever since and he told Hitoshi about his vigilante work, along with Touya. Eijirou still didn't know his real identity but they would meet up every now and then, talking about school or heroes on the rooftop while enjoying the coffee Izuku had made for both of them.

The cafe had been doing great, Hitoshi brought his friends to the cafe and made friends with Izuku, making them instantly click. Katsuki and Izumi was there too however, making Touya and Hitoshi to glare at the two of them and made Izuku chuckle, they both are so protective and it's cute. 

Flash's thought was cut off when he felt a cloth wrapped around his ankles, making him turn around and saw his uncle, on top of the rising pro hero, Hawks. 

"It's a pleasure to meet you again! Now if you keep on pulling on that cloth, I will fall you know? You didn't want your favorite vigilante to die now, don't you?"

Eraserhead grumbled when he realized Flash was right, however he wanted to talk to the vigilante, not wanting to start a fight whatsoever. 

"Fine, but can we talk for a bit? I wanted to say something to you." 

"Yeah, it's totally fine. Let's just land first then we will talk." 

The two heroes are surprised the vigilante agreed so quickly, they thought Flash would start a fight but now that is unnecessary. 

They discovered that the vigilante had wings from the slight movements in the cameras. White wings to be exact, that's why they recognized the vigilante despite the latter being so secretive about his own identity. 

Even in the records have no one that have white wings, that made them question even more about his real identity. Little did they know, Izuku had deleted his quirk data so he is technically still quirkless in the system. 

The three of them landed on a random roof top and Flash waited for the heroes to talk, he folded his arms in front of his chest, the heroes looked at each other before they started. 

"So Flash, we had known that you helped a lot of people and you seemed young to be a vigilante, considering your height....." Hawks trailed off, but Flash caught them perfectly.

"Hey! I am not that short okay! I am just growing you chicken wings!" 

The heroes didn't expect the vigilante to be so..... childish. They thought Flash is a professional adult that is like, short but powerful, but the thought was proved wrong and the chimera was right once again. Shota was reminded of his nephew as he listened to them arguing, the tight feeling make way to his heart again but he pushed it down.

"You had wings too..." 

"And you are like chicken!" 

The two winged figure are arguing back and forth, causing the tired man to sigh, it is getting no where and they have a message to deliver to Flash.