~3~

3rd POV 

Izuku giggled at the text message Hitoshi sent to him. The latter insisted to be called by his first name because he felt like it's not fair for Izuku, although the latter had only gave him his alias name so that he won't get suspicious. 

They exchanged numbers the night prior, Izuku and Shinsou clicked instantly and the latter revealed that he is adopted by Shota and Hizashi, making Izuku to flinch from the mention of his favorite uncles. 

He didn't blame them for not knowing his home condition, he is sure that they had found his room yesterday because of the party. Yes he knows, because Hitoshi said to him that his dad had gone to a party and he didn't want to go. Hence why he was at the cafe last night. 

Izuku almost felt bad for leaving. Almost. He knew that his uncles and aunties will try and search for him, but he wouldn't careless about that right now. 

He is wearing his mask and his eyes had changed from emerald green to a beautiful ocean blue. Even his hair had changed, from the dark green hair now he have dirty blonde hair that make way down his shoulders.

The life he is living now is great, he have a stable job and online classes. He would train his quirk every now and then at the basement of his shared house with Alice. Alice is happy for her younger brother and she is proud of him. 

~~~~~

A few months had passed since he ran away from home, the internet had broken into a big news of the number 1 hero's son is missing. The police and heroes are searching for the child endlessly, yet there is one more problem. A new vigilante had appeared and they have been helping the citizens, as per the records say. 

The new vigilante are called Flash because every time someone is in danger, a white flash had appeared and disappeared in matter of seconds. The victims would caught themselves frozen and the predator would already be gone or had already been tied up. 

No one ever seen the vigilante more than once. 

No one had ever be able to recognize his face or figure because they are too fast. 

Even if they speak, the only voice that come out is a robotic voice so they can't make out whether its a male or female. 

The only thing for sure is, the vigilante would help other people and disappear after they are done. The police department are having a hard time for this new case, having villains to turn up their doorstep every night, tied up and a cute note is attached to them. 

They would love to meet the vigilante one day, after they are sure that their intentions are only to help others and not cause any harm. Although the public usage of quirks are still illegal in a way, but the vigilante had helped the heroes more than they expected. 

~~~~~

Izuku is now dressing up to work, Eri is still sleeping on his bed snoring away cutely. Eri is a cute little girl that Izuku had saved from a group of kidnappers a few weeks before, making the child to cling on him since then.

Alice knew about his vigilante work and had warned him to be safe. She had been worried all the time since Izuku was known to be a problem magnet, troubles have been following him everywhere. Shinsou didn't know however, he thought that Izuku is just a normal child that lived as a worker at the cafe. 

Izuku woke Eri up and made her go to take a shower before dressing her up. Today is the first day Eri going out again, so the child is quite nervous. But her brother is there with her so she didn't have anything to worry about.

Speaking of which, the cafe has been very packed lately. Maybe it is because of the rumor of a cute boy with a mask working at the cafe had perked the interest of the customers. Some heroes had dropped by for some coffee, even EraserHead. They are hooked on the delicious taste of the coffee and pastries at the cafe, making the profit to rise up even higher.