"you can go and join them, they are all my friends wives... I'll return in 10 minutes ok? My friend has asked me to come for something"

I walked up to them "assalamualaikum" I wished them
"walaikumassalam" they all wished back in irregular unison.

"I am hafsa, Zafar's wife"

Everyone were doing 'oh'. Literally everyone's mouth resembled a 'O'.

They were all mumbling something to themselves which I don't know and chose not to even know it...
A woman came up to me..

"bibi, are you zafar bhai's wife?"

"yes"

"you need to come inside"
My eyes searched for zafar but I couldn't see him anywhere so I thought it would be better to just follow the woman.
She took me in the house.. The house was big.... Bigger than Zafar's.

"where are we going?" I asked her

"just follow me bibi"
She took me to a room.

I went in..and then suddenly that woman locked the door from the outside.

"hey hey open, don't leave me alone... Open!" I was banging the door but there were no one.

"hey" a male voice came from behind me

"who are you?" I couldn't see his face so properly as my eyesight was blurred because of the tears.

"aw you don't remember me?"
I wiped my tears to see it was the same man who harassed me at my parents house.

"what the hell are you doing here?"

"see our fate, I thought we would never meet again but look, we met again..... You know why? Because we are meant to be one" he proceeded his steps towards me
"don't be afraid beautiful just let me do what I am doing"

"stay away from me you insolent bastard, you dog"

"calm down, no one will know about this"

"shut up" I yelled at him and tried to run away but alas! The door was locked!

"somebody please help! Please open this door"

"you don't know me dear, no one will come now"

"leave mee"

He came nearer and nearer to me our faces only inches away..
I shrugged my face backwards to avoid him hut he locked me in between of himself and the wall by his hands....

Ya Allah help me! Please help me!
________________________________________

Zafar's POV

"you can go and join them, they are all my friends wives... I'll return in 10 minutes ok? My friend has asked me to come for something"

I wanted my wife to be happy and make friends with my friends' wives.
I thought she will do it by herself so I left her and went to my friend.
He has called me in his room. We all friends were supposed to meet there.