𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘 𝐄𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓

Start from the beginning

'alright, good,' carl said, entering the kitchen.

     'jazzy!' lizzie said, placing down the plate on the table. she turned to carl, still trying to force happiness. 'so, you're really leaving, huh?'

      'yeah.' carl nodded. 'listen, blondie, that's what i wanted to talk about. you can't come see me when i leave.'

      lizzie's heart dropped into her stomach, she felt defeated. 'why— carl, why not?'

'because if you come, i don't think i'm gonna be able to leave.' the boy told her.

      'carl. . .' lizzie started, tears welling in her eyes. 'carl, please,'

      'i have to go, lizzie.' carl told her, watching as she fought crying. 'i'm more than southside trash.'

      'carl,' lizzie said, breathily. 'you can't leave me, carl!' she pressed her forehead against his, tears starting to slide down her face. 'you can't leave me, not now,'

      'lizzie,' carl said, wiping the girl's tears. 'you're better off without me.'

       'carl, i need you,' she sobbed. she held onto him for dear life, scared he was gonna leave that second. 'please,'

      'blondie,'

       'so, this is the last time i'll see you?' the girl asked, wiping her tears.

carl nodded, helping her wipe the tears. 'i leave in a few hours.'

'i'm so fucking proud of you,' lizzie told the boy, bringing a hand up to his cheek. 'sorry, my hands all wet,' she laughed, shaking off her hand.

      'i'm gonna miss you.' carl assured her, planting a kiss on her lips.

      lizzie kissed back, wiping more of her tears. 'so, i guess this is it for now.' she frowned, backing up from the boy.

      'yeah, i guess.' he responded, squeezing her hand.

      lizzie pulled her hand away, facing her back to him. 'jasmine margarita hatcher!' she yelled for her sister, looking at the food she had made her.

      'her middle name is margarita?' carl asked with a chuckle.

      lizzie nodded, rolling her eyes. 'mine is cobain. my mom used to tell me kurt cobain was my dad.'

      'you were born in 2002,' carl said, raising his brows.

      'imagine my surprise when i found out he died like a decade before i was born.' lizzie muttered, crossing her arms.

      jasmine came downstairs, happily running to carl and wrapping her arms around the boy. 'carl!'

      'jasmine!' he mimicked, picking her up.

      'oh, just let her eat, before she asks you to watch her puppet show.' lizzie said, to which carl put the little girl down in a seat.

      'i think i should probably go now.' carl said, glancing to the door longingly.

      'alright.' she sighed, biting her lips. 'i'm gonna miss you.'

     'i'm gonna miss you too.' carl replied before kissing the girl one last time.

      'bye bye!' jasmine added happily, mouthful of sandwich.

       lizzie laughed, pulling her lips from carl's. 'bye carl.'

       'bye blondie.' and with that, he left.

       lizzie smiled weakly, happy for him, but deep down  she couldn't believe he was leaving, especially at a time like this. she understood he had to, but god, why did it hurt so bad?

she wiped her puffy eyes, heading upstairs back to her room. before she heard it, it being very loud sex, so she opened the door, because it sounded an awful lot like svetlana's father grunting from in the room— and no one else was home besides svetlana, jasmine, and her, or at least that was what she thought.

lizzie nearly screamed at the sight of svetlana and her dad fucking. kev and v appeared upstairs soon, weapons in hand.

and they had their weapons raise until it became clear that the sex was consensual. lizzie closed the door, covering her mouth with her hand. 'i think i'm gonna be sick.'

ੈ♡

LIZZIE SAT ON HER FRONT steps, smoking a joint alone. 'ay,' lip called, entering the yard. 'you didn't come see carl.'

'fuck off.' she replied, taking a short hit. 'he said i couldn't.'

'because you two kissed last night?' lip asked the girl, taking a seat beside her. 'here, pass it.'

      'how'd you even find out?' she sighed, passing him the joint.

      'kev told us— while he was running through the house trying to hunt carl down with a shotgun.'

      'jesus christ,' she said, rolling her eyes. 'lost my bestfriend, lost my boyfriend, all my 'friends'. i'm over, lip.'

       'what happened to your boyfriend?' lip asked the girl. 'you guys were good together.'

      'he cheated on me.' lizzie said, grabbing her
joint back and ashing it off in the empty dr. pepper can beside her. she placed it back in her mouth, took a long hit, before shooting little smoke o's into the air. 'for god knows how long.'

'jesus, that's shitty.' lip replied. 'how'd you find out?'

'we were at a party last night, and i guess he got too drunk to care anymore.' lizzie sighed. 'and carl fought his ass, because he's stupid. and then, he snuck into my room, i fixed him up—'

'and he kissed you? now everything's awkward? right?'

lizzie shook her head. 'it's not like that. we kissed each other. and it was, like, totally great. but now everything's over.'

'so, you like him.' lip concluded.

'i don't think so.' lizzie muttered. she ashed the joint and handed it to lip. 'i mean, he's my best friend.'

'liz, it's clear: you like him, he likes you.' lip told her, bumping her shoulder.

      the girl shook her head. 'fuck you.'

AUTHOR SPEAKS
yall doing o's with smoke is so satisfying
this isn't proofread at all and also i didnt write this on my laptop so if its shitty don't blame me xoxo