PART 14

I walk through the door and there is Matteo sitting on the end of my bed with his head down. He looks up and sees me walk in. he stands up and walks over to me. he pulls me towards him and kisses me. I pull away "woah, what was that?" I say "it was a kiss obviously" he says going in for another one. i put my hand on his face "no" i say pushing him away from me. "wtf, why not" he says angered. "um, idk you were angry at me like 2 seconds ago" i say. "okay but I'm not anymore" he says grabbing my face. "that's not how you solve a problem" i say heading to the door. "c'mon don't be like that" he sighs grabbing my hand and turning me to him. 

you snatch your hand out from his clutch and walk out the door, he follows you but you speed up and head straight to the common room to get Rave. he runs up to you and stands infornt of you blocking your path. "let me through asshole" i say "stop, you have no reason to be mad at me" he says in a huff. "I'm not mad, but why arent you?" you say looking up at him. "I can't stay mad at such a pretty face, now can i" he says smirking.

 he says as he cups your face "c'mon now give us a little kiss" he says leaning down. "in your dreams Matteo" you say walking past him. "hard to get, i see " he says watching you walk down the hallway. you reach the common room but no one is there. what where could they be? you think to yourself. you give up on it and just wait till Rave comes back. you wait for almost an hour, until she beams through the doorway. "hello," she says merrily. "hi" you say slightly confused. "where were you" I ask. "oh just  at the astronomy tower" "I was also wondering if you wanted to go to hogsmead with me and the others tomorrow." she says inquisitivley. i think for a second before agreeing. 

she tells you that she was going to go out for a bit and might return later. you know exactly where she was going, she was going to meet up with Blaise. you say goodnight and get into some trackies and a crop top. you lay in bed and begin to read a book. then someone knocks on your door. you really don't want to get up, so you shout "who is it?"  "that's no way to treat your guest" the voice shouts out form behind the door. you get up and walk to the door, you pull it open and Matteo grabs you and picks you up as soon as the door opens. he slams the door shut and locks it. then walks you over to the bed. he lays you down. he starts to kiss your neck and works his way down to you stomach. you stop him form going any further "and what do you think your doing?" you ask "only what you want me to do" he says smirking