PART 7

You start to talk more with Blaise. you are really enjoying his company and are having a lot of fun in Snapes class of all classes. you laugh and mock Snape, but not for long. He hears something that Blaise says and whips his head around staring at Blaise. Blaises face becomes lifeless and frightened. "10 points away from Slytherin and you will move  Mr Zabini" he points to Matteo's seat and shouts "NOW". 

Blaise stands straight up and shuffles towards Matteo, Matteo stands up and walks towards me with smirk. you can tall he's trying to hide it but he doesn't do a very good job. he sits down and has a glance over at you before turning his attention to Snape. You sit in silence the rest of the lesson until there is like 5 minutes left of class. He whispers "what is going on with you and Blaise?" he asks. "what do you care?" you say back. 

"why wouldn't i care?" he says as he turns to look at you. you look back at him and the bell goes, you grab your stuff and get straight up, you start to head towards you next class. A voice is beckoning down the hallway "y/n wait up" it says. you stop and turn around watching Blaise try to catch up to you. he slows down as he approaches you "do you know what we have next?" he says trying to get the conversation started. " yeah i think we have Slughorn" you say back.

as you walk you feel a gloomy presence following you. you turn to see a bunch of people walking together, Matteo, Rave, Draco and Pansy. as you turn you make eye contact with Matteo for a few seconds as he stares you down. you whip your head back around and try to Shrug it off. You finally reach the door and you step to the side. You pull a piece of gum out of your bag and your favourite perfume, smells like raspberries. then you slip int class after Rave. 

she turns to you and asks if i wanted to sit with her in class. of coarse i say yes. As we sit down Professor slughorn starts to talk about todays lesson but he said we may not find out what we are making until we have picked our partners. "you will not be picking your partners but instead drawing them out of a hat"... "one by one you will come up and pick a name, if you are picked then you head off with the person that picked you until the last two, if you pick someone that has already been picked just leave it on my desk and pick again" "holy crap that was a lot of information" Rave says 

"okay who wants  to go first" slughorn says. he scans the room but no one volunteers so instead he just picks "Alright Malfoy your up" Malfoy jumps up and heads to the front he sticks his hand in and tries to look at the name before pulling it out "oy not cheating" professor says slapping his hand back down. he picks one at random and we all wait in suspense. "Harry Potter" slughorn says looking over Dracos shoulder. me and rave laugh as Dracos face turns to pure disgust.

A couple more go by until its raves go, there aren't that many left. Me, Blaise, Matteo, Hermione and Ron. She smiles at me and says "i could easily get Matteo, more time for me to make a move" i smile but don't saying anything, hopefully stopping me from saying anything means. she scurries to the front and digs her hand in she pulls out one and pulls it open. Her face is disappointed as she says "Hermione, granger".

i let out a little smile before looking down at the desk, "what are you smiling at?" the voice behind me says. "oh nothing Theo" i say with a flirtatious tone. "i like the nickname" he says as he leans over the desk and whispers it into my ear. "Matteo, please pick your partner" professor says. He stands up and walks to the front he takes out a piece of paper while keeping eye contact with me then looks down at the slip of paper. 

he turns back to me and smiles "Y/n, looks like were partners" omg i love his smile i think to myself as he approaches my desk snd sits besides me. "for todays lesson we will be studying Amortenia". my eyes brighten and Matteo chuckles, "lucky were partners he mumbles.