background and characters

you are y/n Lestrange daughter of Bella Trix, you had only known your mother for 7 years before she was taken off to Askaban. You learned a lot from her; dark magic and harnessing magic without a wand. when your mother got sent to Azkaban you were forced to move in with the Malfoy's and have been best friends with Rave Malfoy ever since. (Rave and Draco are twins) you are all going into 6th year at Hogwarts and you have taken on the last name of Malfoy to keep your identity hidden.

sorry, i couldn't upload photos for some reason so i will just describe the characters that you don't know.

Y/N

Y/N is your name you can imagine them to look however you want but to me, they are a female so she/her pronouns will be used. you will be in 6th year in this story (16)

Matteo Riddle

Matteo riddle is based fo a character from deadly class -Marcus Lopez. he has brown kinda curly hair with brown eyes. He is a pureblood and the son of the dark lord (Voldemort). starting school this year in sixth year (16)

Rave Malfoy

Twin sister to Draco and daughter to Lucius and Narcissa Malfoy. Also a pure blood and i imagined her to look like dove cameron. has been going to school for as long as y/n has (from 1st Year) and is going into 6th year (16). y/n and rave are best friend.

Malachai Zabini ( goes by Kai)

older brother to Blaise Zabini going into 7th year (17). pure blood i imagined him as Caleb McGlaughlin. Acts as Y/N older brother and hangs around with 6th year more than 7th.

The rest of the characters in this story are from the movies and books

eg. Draco, harry, Hermione, Ron, Blaise and Pansy.

Just advised that there is a little smut it is not to bad but i recommend aged over 14-15.

PLEASE DONT FORGET TO VOTE OR COMMENT IF YOU ENJOYED>