Abusive Girlfriend PT3

-Reid's POV-

I glare at Morgan because I was so close to finishing the last part of the file. I look up to see JJ getting her stuff and walking out while waving goodbye. I felt kind of stupid right now because me and Emily are the only people left. I turn around to see her packing her things while mumbling some not so nice words. She looked over and softly smiled.

"I'm heading home and work on the rest of my files later. See you guys later." She said while walking away waving and flipping us off once she got into the elevator.

I look back at Morgan as he chuckled. I looked down a bit to see his files in his hand.

"You're probably going to have to go through that if you finish before me. I mean I'm not saying you're stupid, but I can remember things while writing and I don't-" I was cut off by him covering my mouth with his spare hand.

-Morgan's POV-

Reid started rambling again, so I cut him off.

"I know what you're trying to say kid and I know. Hell, I exactly thinking that when I saw you still working."

"Ya but-"

"I came in two minutes early and spent that time getting coffee and goofing off."

-Reid's POV-

I looked at him shocked as he read my mind. I still felt bad and felt like I could have said something nicer avoiding words like stupid and such and he wasn't going to change that.

I saw him remove his hand away from my file.

"Alright pretty boy finish your file."

I sat still because I knew he was going to be right there and having people check my work or be around me while working made me uncomfortable and anxious. Which is stupid because I work in the BAU.

As the famous mind reader Morgan read my mind once again, he jumped off my desk and said he'll be getting me coffee sense I didn't get any earlier.

As he walked off, I looked around my desk and saw that I didn't and thought to myself if he really was goofing off and not paying attention to something else. Or someone else.

I quickly finished my work right as I saw Morgan sit back in my desk before handing me my coffee. I gratefully take it and thank him.

I turned to give him a full smile, so it didn't seem like a smirk while I did it. Oh, did I regret it afterwards.

He jumped spilling coffee over his shoes, the floor, my pants, along with some of my cardigan.

He just got the coffee so of course it burned me. As I sat my coffee down and stood up to go get napkins, Morgan put his hand on my chin and forced me to look at him. All I saw in his eyes were fear, sadness, but worst of all anger.

-Morgan's POV-

As Reid turned around and smiled at me, I saw something that made my blood boil.

On the right side of his face was a slap mark. Suddenly I saw another one that was at least an inch away from the first slap. Or maybe it was the first one and the other is the second? It didn't matter. All I knew was someone had the audacity to slap Spencer Reid in the face TWICE.

I saw him stand up turning his head towards what I assume the elevator. I quickly grab his face and force him to look at me.

His face was smooth but cold. I didn't realize but I was hurting him a bit. Two of my fingers were pressing hard on his slap mark making him squirm.

I look down to see the mess I made and heat still coming off of his pants. I quickly let go and look at him with fear and sadness. I realized he went to go get napkins not to go home. He was squirming because I hurt him.