"Did you guys see where Sam went? He was literally here just as you came."

"I didn't see him leave, what the hell?" Cam crinkled his brows.

"There he is," Blair pointed towards the bar. He was standing next to Nate--holding a joint.

"Anyway," Jack G breathed as he slung an arm over my shoulder. "I need help, Lil. Like advice and ideas for Serena."

"Shouldn't you know a lot about Serena? We've known each other since we were basically potty trained. Well, Nash was still in his diapers when we all met."

"Hey! I didn't wanna risk peeing myself, alright?" Nash pouted. Guess he recovered pretty quickly.

We laughed, and Jack continued with our conversation. "Yeah, but I wanna know what she wants for dates, gifts, and all that. She rarely tells the guys since we'd make fun of her for it."

"Okay," I laughed. "Take her out to dinner and fun places. You know her, she's loud and spunky. A carnival, the pier, an amusement park; take her there and she'll probably make out with you in the middle of the damn place. She's basically a child." I joked. I did mean everything else; Ser loved fun places. She was always the quiet type when we were kids, either having her nose in a book or drawing in her sketchpad. But once we started getting invited to parties, Serena became a lot more outgoing. We loved seeing her open up and have fun.

"Dinner and Disneyland it is," He laughed. "I can always count on you for good ideas and advice. Thanks, Lil."

I placed my head on his shoulder and sighed in content. "And I can always count on you, G. Love you."

"Love you, too!" Johnson cheekily smiled from my right. I smacked his stomach and laughed, grateful to have such amazing friends.

"Alright! Let's have some fun!" Cam cheered as a tray of drinks was set on our table.

We all agreed to only have a few drinks, considering we'd have to be babysitters for the other five.

"Drink up!" Blair winked as we downed the shot of tequila.

Three drinks and some club soda later, we were fine and ready to face the chaos our group causes. Serena stumbles a few times coming over to the booth, but Gilinsky rushes to her side.

"Well lookie here," That familiar voice squeaked.

I scoffed, "We were invited, unlike you."

"So was I," Liza flipped her hair. "By Nate, actually."

My jaw dropped. No fucking way he did this. He knew how I didn't like her and he decides to invite her here? I thought we were cool?

"You're kidding, right?" Blair laughed. "I highly doubt he'd ask you to be his," She paused. "date."

I grimaced at the word, then turned my attention back to her.

"Well, he did. I'm not surprised, though. I mean, who wouldn't want me as their date?" She looked at her nails, a cocky smile playing on her overly bright lips.

"Someone who doesn't want an STD," I muttered. Apparently, I didn't say it soft enough as Liza's eyes fumed.

"Excuse me, bitch? You don't know me," She glared.

"I know of you. Because from what I hear, you've already fucked about 3/4 of our senior class, not to mention half of this year's desperate juniors. And don't get me started about last year's guys," I narrowed. "The whole school knows you hooked up with the football team from last year. Oh and by the way, don't think I wouldn't find out about you coming over to Sam's house earlier."