Thara's face falters while Aaryn exhaled his breath and pat her shoulders before walking towards Anirudh and Yantra.

Hrishikesh smiled softly and wrapped his hands around Thara's shoulders. " Thara, its ok" he said in a quiet.

Thara sighed and shook her head. She wiped her eyes and gave a small smile to Hrishikesh before excusing herself.

Anirudh furrowed his eyebrows seeing Aaryn's expression. He raised his eyebrows watching Thara walking towards Aaryn.

" Yennama achu ?" Anirudh asked.

Thara exhaled her breath and shook her head. " Yeneke onnum ille pa...Ninge...Yantra mama solra mathiri naliki vanthu akka ve kutikalam le?" She said in a soft voice.

" Athu morai varathu Thara!" Anirudh argued making her exhale her breath. Aaryn rubbed his forehead while Yantra pinched the bridge of his nose.

" Pa..." Thara said in a soft tone and hooked her arms with Anirudh before the father and daugther walked up the stairs.

Aaryn gave a small smile and pat Yantra's shoulders. " Naa ille bro...Mihi thaan naliki poren nu morning le irunthe sonna...promise vere ketta," Yantra muttered.

Aaryn smirked and nod his head. " Thara avara mele kutitu poiruka...don't worry," he said causing Yantra to groan and shook his head.

" Avala kalayanam ke munadi control panirken nu solli...inthe manusha ippe pazhi vanguraru...Ivaru oru side na...avaru ponnu oru side..." Yantra grumbled.

Lakshmi snorted and shook her head while Latha sighed.

" Unna yaaru Yantra avala dance lam adathe nu solla sonna ? Athuvum avanode wedding anniversary le athuvum avan kudeve ava dance panle...Ani vanthu kupda mothum...ava un permission ode thana ponna ?" Latha said while Aishwarya sighed and exhaled her breath as she looked at her son.

" Yellam Karma," Yantra muttered while Aaryn chuckled and patted his shoulders.

Anirudh's son in laws raised their eyebrows expectantly as Anirudh walked down the stairs with Thara. The elder man narrowed his eyes at both his marumagans.

" One of my daugthers is following me home today!" He said crossing his arms over his chest.

Lakshmi smacked her forehead and looked at Saritha who walked down with Anusha.

" Yendi un purushana yethum kekka matiya ?" Lakshmi asked Saritha who snorted.

" Yenna ilukatinga attai...unga magan achum...avar ponnu achum," Saritha said rubbing her forehead.

" Mihiri varen soltala ?" Yantra asked blinking in shock.

Thara grimaced and shook her head. She swallowed her saliva and walked towards Aaryn, her eyes turning large and shiny as she hold his palms and traced the pattern.

" Umm naanum Alli um iniki appa veetule stay panrom," Thara said in a soft tone. Aaryn raised his eyebrows and looked at Anirudh who looked proud. Aaryn smirked and placed his hands on Thara's waist. Yantra snickered and averted his face when the glowering Anirudh glared at him.

Aaryn smiled sweetly and looked at Lakshmi and Saritha. " Unge ponnum...yennode ponnum thaan allowed ah ? Naalam stay panna mudiyatha ?" He asked.

The ladies gasped and hurriedly stated no such thing while Lakshmi pat his shoulders and hugged him tightly as she proclaimed that Aaryn is allowed to come over and stay the night anytime he wants. Anirudh sighed and told Saritha that the man is being impertinent. Yantra and Aaryn winked at each other when they saw Saritha narrowing her eyes at Anirudh and hissed something in his ears.

Anirudh huffed and shook his head. " Paru ange avanuge kan adikiranga!" Anirudh huffed causing Saritha to roll her eyes.

" All three of you are equally childish!" She said in a exasperated tone.

With that unnecessary drama, Aaryn, Thara and Alli are spending their night in Anirudh Ravichander's house.

************************************

Hey guys sorry for the small update.

I really need all your prayers right now. My attai just did her brain surgery exactly 1 year ago and now she has tube on her throat. She cannot eat normally and is only given a special milk.

The sad news is now she has contracted Covid. The whole family is quarantined but I fear for her situation. She is only given 10 ml of water before her milk and 20 ml of water after her milk, every 3 hours once. Sighs I have sent some vitamins to the family and I am hoping they all will be recovered soon but really worried for my attai specially now on how to give her the vitamins...I myself tried to dilute the vitamin C tablets with the 10ml of water and its taking eternity with just 1 tablet...I am really really worried and kind of can't really focus on anything else...