A Note to the Judges

Hey all! I know you guys are busy but I do call each and every judge out EVERY MONTH REGARDLESS IF YOU ARE FINISHED WITH ASSIGNMENTS OR NOT.

I go in from time to time and check on the forms I sent you to see who has been completing their work, I can see every score and every book you have judged. Some of you do have repeats after taking a closer look, which I will allow since the platform is a bit new to you but if they all have the same score and review, I will be deleting the repeats until only one is left so I can get an accurate representation of how much you actually have left.

I CAN SEE THE JUDGES WHO HAVE NOT TURNED ANYTHING IN.

If you fail to turn in even one assignment and you are not responding to any of the reminders or you just ignore and don't respond to me then you will be removed and placed on a blacklist for next year for negligence.

I thought I had given enough time for assignments to get completed but with the reminders and how many people have yet to complete ANY of their assignments, maybe 5 months wasn't long enough. 

In any case, I will not move the deadline (September 12th), it's a deadline for a reason. If you have not turned anything in by August 20th, you will receive a PM from me asking if you are still active and a judge in these awards. If I do not receive a response by August 25th, I will automatically announce on my message board and in a separate chapter that you are no longer a judge and offer your books up to a judge who is willing to take them. 

If no judge takes your books by August 30th, I will judge them myself. I have a pretty busy schedule of working 3 jobs while taking summer and fall classes in college but I care too much about these awards and I will judge them if you cannot. 

Once again, all I ask is that you at least turn in one assignment before August 20th just so I know you are still active and willing to be a judge here.

Also, there have been quite a few authors who have changed usernames or who have just up and left Wattpad. If you cannot find a book, please look at my profile in the reading lists before coming to me.

If you have any questions or concerns, please comment or PM me at any time. Thank you ^^