Calculations

So! I have decided to put up the categories with the number of participants and judges for each, along with how many books each judge will get as of right now.

This chapter has been published on April 7th, 2021. This has been updated on May 5th, 2021.

Kim Namjoon:
Participants: 9
Judges: 3
# of books judges have to judge: 3

Kim Seokjin:
Participants: 8
Judges: 3
# of books judges have to judge: 3

Min Yoongi:
Participants: 7
Judges: 3
# of books judges have to judge: 3

Jung Hoseok:
Participants: 8
Judges: 3
# of books judges have to judge: 3

Park Jimin:
Participants: 23
Judges: 3
# of books judges have to judge: 8

Kim Taehyung:
Participants: 29
Judges: 3
# of books judges have to judge: 10

Jeon Jungkook:
Participants: 33
Judges: 3
# of books judges have to judge: 11

BTS as a Whole:
Participants: 15
Judges: 3
# of books judges have to judge: 5

Ships:
Participants: 14
Judges: 4
# of books judges have to judge: 4

Oneshots/Short Stories:
Participants: 20
Judges: 3
# of books judges have to judge: 7

Total participants: 166

Total Judges: 31

So, this chapter will be updated every once in a while, you can tell if it is recent as I will change the date at the top. So, as you can see, we don't have many participants and forms will close on May 6th, which is in 1 day! If need be, I can extend it once again but I don't want to keep authors waiting, you know? I really hope that we can get more judges and participants, these might be the smallest numbers I've ever seen.

I would like to ask if I'm doing anything wrong as the past 2 ARMY Awards was always running out of judges so I'm at a loss with lack of participants. Do I need to extend the forms? I will, just please let me know. I love putting on these awards and I feel as though every author deserves an honest review on their book and that's what I want to do here. Every author has talent and I want to showcase that, the judging rubric is so detailed to give proper feedback to the author to see if they need to improve or if they shouldn't change a thing.

I want to thank everyone who is participating, it really means a lot to me and I look forward to every year so I can keep putting these awards on. I really appreciate every single one of you and I love that you're so willing to participate. Please le me know if I can do anything for you guys, my DMs are always open for questions, comments, suggestions or concerns so please feel free to ask at any time! I may be a bit busy since I run the awards from my computer at home but you can always contact me on my main account and get a quicker answer.