You squinted your eyes down the far end of the corridor to see a boy made out of porcelain, once seeing you the doll ducked and hid behind one of the lockers

"Was that a fucking bobble head?..." Six asked standing beside you.

"Looked like it." Mono replied.

Making your way down the hallway a sudden creaking noise was heard from below Mono's feet. You quickly grabbed onto his coat pulling him back just as a locker fell onto the plank he previously stood on.
"Thanks." He whispered.

"Your welcomeeee." You replied as you started to climb the locker that had just fallen and jumped into another hallway.

A toy duck was placed in the middle of the hallway along with a table placed sideways, as the three of you moved forward you felt your foot push down on one of the planks.
'Not again..'

Mono quickly pulled both of you to the floor as a trap came swooshing down and hit off the table causing it to stop midway."These traps are getting on my nerves." Six grumbled as you all climbed up on the table jumping off into the next corridor.

Slowly walking through the long hallway you kept your (e/c) eyes peeled for any traps from above.

Sighing in relief once you made sure there was none in this hallway, your eyes landed on a hammer up ahead.

Your pace started to quicken as you wandered towards it.

Mono noticed this and started to fast walk to catch up to you. The second he caught up to you an open locker came crashing down on top of you two. Mono tried to lift the locker up, but something stood on top of it, blocking him from hoisting it up.

You started to panic as you heard Six struggling to get out of someone's grasp and trying to fight back.
"Get off of me!" She yelled.

Whatever was above you and Mono had jumped off, Mono started aggressively hitting the sides back and forth, hoping it would somehow lift the other end

Finally, a small gap was created and you put both your hands under it with the help of Mono pushing the locker up above you two.

Looking forward, you watched as Six was dragged away by the porcelain dolls, she desperately tried to fight back by attempting multiple times to kick them away but it was no use.