You all crouched through the vents and dropped down into another hallway filled with lockers, there was one pushed to the ground as the others seemed incredibly untidy and slanted.

A sudden shadow of someone appeared over at the far end, their neck was incredibly long it never seemed to stop twisting and turning.

"What is th?!-" You began to shout until Mono put his hand over your mouth making your words muffled.

The boy leaned in and whispered in your ear.
"Sh, it'll hear you."

The shadow then disappeared as Mono retractrd his hand once the clanking of heels grew further and further away.

"I thought this was a school, not a zoo! What's a fucking giraffe doing here?!" Six whisper-yelled in shock of the figure you all just lay eyes upon.

"I don't know and definitely don't want to find out." You nervously replied.

Out of your nervous panic, you seemed to find yourself reaching for Mono's hand for something to grab onto.

Once your hand brushed his you immediately retracted it seeming embarrassed but Mono didn't mind in the slightest quickly intertwining your fingers with his and gently squeezing your hand. Somehow managing to fluster you a bit.

'Why am I getting flustered?! We've held hands before- a lot actually, why am I suddenly flustered?!'

Suddenly you were pulled out of your little trance by Six yelling "Duck!"

You were still zoned out a bit so you didn't hear that right.
"Huh?" You said trying to get Six to repeat what she said so you can process it.

Mono pulled you away just in time as a sudden gush of wind from a bucket trap swept by you. 'What the-'

"You ok?" He asked, voice full of concern.

"Huh?- oh yeah thanks." You mumbled staring down the bucket that almost hit you.
'Who- why was there a bucket trap?..'

You could hear the pitter-patter of someone's feet from the other end of the hallway exiting the room, you couldn't see who it was tho as lockers were stacked upon each other blocking your view.
'It's probably the maniac that set the trap up...'

Crouching through a small gap in the lockers you walked into another hallway.

You, Mono, and Six carefully walked through this one, making sure if another trap was set off you all would be prepared.

Just as suspected, once Mono set foot on another plank it set off another trap this time a double, all three of you had already moved beside a wall and dodge it in time.

You were about to comment on it but you saw someone from the corner of your eyes run across the hallway.

"The hell?..."