Chapter 15: When It's over🍋

Comenzar desde el principio

Time-Skip again because I don't want to recap everything. You know what happened.

.

Everyone was speechless. "You won't leave again right?!" Naruto asked you panicked. You laughed, "No. If I do, I'll return here each time." Naruto let out a breathe he was holding in. You then proceeded to answer any questions everyone had. When everyone settled down you decided to throw a party. A welcoming party for Itachi, Jeremy, Coby, Helmeppo, and Meiko.

After the party everyone went home while Itachi and Sasuke decided it was time to leave, they said goodbye to everyone and left. Jeremy, Coby, Helmeppo, and Meiko each got their own room or if they wanted to share they did. You still stay with Naruto, so the two of you went to your room.

When you got inside you fell on the bed, "Ah, I feel so much better now." Naruto laughed at your antics and fell next to you. You two looked at each other, "Everything is finally settled huh?" Naruto asked and you nodded, "I'm glad. We can relax and do what we want now. Well I can, you still have to continue with your studies." You teased him and he groaned in response. "I don't want to think about that right now. I want to think about what's infront of me."

You blushed and smiled, "You're so cheesy Naruto." He smiled, "And you love it." You kissed him on the cheek. "You missed." He said before kissing your lips. The kiss was soft and passionate, lasting for a while until you pulled away for air. "It's been a while since we kissed like this." You said laying your forehead on his. "But it feels nice now that we are." Naruto smiled at you, "Yea. Want to continue? I'll make you feel good Y/N-Chan." You blushed, "Y-You pervert!" You said hitting his shoulder. "And you love it as well." You looked away and murmured, "I love everything about you." 

"Huh? Who knew you could say things like this Y/N-Chan?!" Naruto laughed hugging you, "You're so cute!" You blushed even harder, "I need a shower!" You said pushing away from him but he grabbed your hand, "We can take one together." "HU-" You were cut off by Naruto pulling you to the bathroom smiling mischievously.

When you guys reached the bathroom Naruto took his shirt off. He turned to you, "Just going to stare or are you going to get undressed as well?" He smirked. You were blushing the whole time. You then proceeded to take your shirt off, "Who's the one staring at who? Look away idiot!" Naruto turned around taking the rest of his clothes off and hopping in the shower. You do the same.

After washing your guys hair, it was time for your bodies. It was going smooth until, "I'll wash your back, turn around." You do as he says and... "Naruto what are you doing?" You ask him while blushing even more. "What do you mean? I'm washing your back." You could hear the lust in his voice along with a hint of mischief. 

*

Currently Naruto's member was rubbing on your, you know, behind @.@ This was turning you on just imaging what he would do to you. In the movies showers scenes were always spicy and you wanted the same. Yes, you were 12 and having such thoughts... Lord Ciel please help Weebs. (I'm an Atheist. Ciel is the only Lord you will get here). Naruto started sucking the sensitive spot on your neck making you moan. This went on for a few minutes and you could feel yourself getting harder. "Y/N-Chan seems to be enjoying this quite a bit." Naruto said in a seductive tone making you harder, if possible.

Naruto turned you around and starting kissing you. The hot water made everything even more 'spicy' Y.Y Suddenly Naruto picked you up, the crescent of your legs were resting on the crescent of his arms, and you had your arms wrapped around his neck. (I couldn't find a picture to portray this, so use your imagination if you don't understand). Just then he slammed into you, the water making it easier. He already knew where your prostate was, somehow he remembered. This sent a wave of pleasure through your body making you moan loudly.

He slammed harder and faster each time, this made you moan out his name. He of course likes when you moan his name loudly so he kept going. He continued to do this for a while, "Naruto I-" "Me to!" Naruto came inside you and you came over your stomach. You were out of breathe, yet you noticed Naruto was still hard. He let out a mischievous giggle. He put you on your feet and turned you around, bending you over. He then slammed into you making you moan once more, this also made you turn on again. 

You guys did this over and over, however many rounds you want, and many different positions. Let's say to make up or lost time, yea?

*

After all that you guys went to bed and cuddled each other the whole night. You couldn't walk for a couple weeks. But it didn't stop the two of you from having 'fun', if you know what I mean. 

.

.

.

That's the end of this Story! This took so long since I'm so lazy. I started this April 5, and ended today! July 19. I took many breaks, sometimes for weeks >.< If you want me to continue their story I will. Just ask and I might just make a second book! I hope you enjoyed this story, if you did... Well I don't care what you do. Just you guys reading it is enough for me T.T 

And if you want, you can check out me other stories and one-shots. Feel free to leave any suggestions if you want!