Chapter 15: When It's over🍋

!I DO NOT OWN THE IMAGE ABOVE!

A/N: If the story line doesn't make sense or you want it changed anyway, please comment. I want this story to be enjoyable to readers; correct me on anything and I'll listen.

This * Will indicate the start and end of the lemon. I think this will be the last chapter. If I didn't add enough please tell me and I'll add more ^.^

_______________________________

You, Kakashi, and Sakura walked over to the Valley where the battle between Naruto and Sasuke took place. When you got there the two were done and had lost one arm each. Sakura was worried and headed towards the two boys healing them. "Ah good times." You said, "Anyway hurry up and heal them. I'm hungry, I just want them to fix everything so I can eat." You continued dramatically. "Y/N-Kun are you not worried about them at all?" Sakura asked you. "I already know they'll be fine. Plus look how happy Naruto is." Sakura looks at Naruto and hits him on the head, "You idiot stop laughing you're hurt." Naruto whines at her, "Sakura you did more damage than anything."

After a while the two were healed and did the hand signs to fix everything. Sasuke and Naruto were confused as to why the Tailed-beasts were free, "I did it!" You said proudly. Naruto hugged you with the one arm he had, "You're so amazing Y/N-Chan!" You blushed and hugged back, "Oh right!" You let go of Naruto opening a portal, "I have a surprise for you Sasuke!"

...

"Omg." You looked through the portal, "Everyone get your butts out here!"

One by one they came out of the portal. The four kids and then Obito. "I don't even know any of these people, so what are you talking about Y/N?" Sasuke said bored. "Hold on I'll be back. Um, you guys can introduce yourselves for now." You walked through the portal. "Itachi!" You seen him looking at some flowers. "Oh Y/N!" "Don't Y/N me. Why aren't you coming?" Itachi looks at you, "What if Sasuke doesn't want to see me?" You laughed, "Itachi. He cried from your death. And he was wanting to get revenge on the Hidden Leaf for it. So don't be nervous! Let's go!" You grab his hand and head back through the portal. "Now go have a chat!" Sasuke was speechless. You pushed the two away from the group to talk.

You then look over to see Jeremy smiling at Naruto, you could tell Naruto was kind of uncomfortable. You walk over and grab Jeremy by the back of his color, "What do you think you're doing Jeremy?" He looks at you, "Sorry I'm just really excited. I never knew I'd be able to meet the Naruto characters in person!" Naruto looked at you two confused, "Naruto characters?"

"Yea, like I said before I'll tell you when everything is settled." You set Jeremy down, "And Jeremy." He looked at you. "Naruto is my boyfriend. That means he's off limits." Jeremy looked shocked, "You got comfy with the main character?! Omg Y/N I didn't know you were the type!" You hit him on the head, "He's the one that touched me first!" Naruto smiled at you, "Actually Y/N-Chan you kissed me first, telling me I can basically do anything to you after that." You blushed furiously, "Naruto!" You started chasing after him.

.

Time-Skip (When everything is settled)

.

Everyone was happy Neji was still alive. And people came from all over to see those that saved the world. Naruto got the respect from many people, more than he thought. The village was renovated, and the funerals were attended to. It's been quite a while since the war, you're now infront of all your friends, and people you know. Sasuke and Itachi haven't left yet, since you told them to stay for a while. They'll leave the village, like Sasuke did in the Anime, except Itachi will be with him and they'll travel together.

"Ok so, I promised to tell everyone everything. Um, might want to get comfortable. It's a long story."

.