Chapter 2: The Bullies

WARNING: This chapter has bullying and blood, you can skip if you want, I will have markers to show the beginning of the scene and the end. The marker will be -

"OH MY LORD! WHY ALWAYS AT THE GOOD PART!?!?!" You screamed grabbing your mother's attention.

"Y/N are you ok?"

"Yea..."

"Did your dream end before the good part?"

"How did you know?!?"

"You just screamed it out..."

"Oh right, haha :P"

"Plus it happens to me all the time." Your mom sat down on your bed.

"Wait, were you getting ready to kiss your crush too!?!"

"Hahaha, yes, but Y/N you have a crush?"

"Ummm chile, anyways."

"I'm just kidding Y/N." Your mother giggles a little and it turns into a smile. "There is something I have to tell you after school today, so make sure to get home early ok?"

"Ok mom." Your mother then left and you got ready for school.

Time-skip to school

It's currently 5th period, the period before lunch, yay my favorite. You think in a sarcastic tone. 

Lunch break would be your favorite if you didn't constantly get bullied. You're a mixture of R/c and Japanese, so you are constantly bullied because you "aren't from Japan" or Japanese.

A/N: If you are from Japan or are Japanese just pretend you're a mix of something :P

I learned Japanese when I moved here 6 years ago, and the other kids always make fun of me for not being from Japan or full Japanese. Like seriously I'm sure these kids are mixed with different races as well, at least a little.

*RING*

Oh Great

-
As you're walking to the Cafeteria you feel someone pull your arm.  

You're suddenly slammed against a wall and kicked in your gut.

"Hey B****, didn't I tell your gay a** to leave this Country."

Oh yea, they know I'm gay too

"No he should leave this world!" Another chimes in.

"Go kill yourself you disgusting faggot!"

"You see the world just loves me much more than you, so I would never dream of dying." You smirk at them.

"What did you say?!? Itsuki give me the knife!"

"Dude you said we wouldn't go that far unless necessary."

"What did you say? Don't you hear this piece of s*** disrespecting me?" He grabs the knife from the other's hand and holds it to your face.

"Do it coward." You say staring dead set into his eyes.

"Why you!" He lashes it at you, you try to dodge but you were against a wall and he slashes your eye (imagine kakashi's eye). You then grab his hand and break it; he then drops the knife and runs away along with his goons.

"You won't get away with this." He yells and you can hear him crying.

-

You manage to get to the nurses office.

"Do you want an ice pack?"

Nah I'm just playin.

"Oh good gracious child what happened?!" She sat you down and held a cloth against your eye.

"Eye- I mean, I tripped?"

"Yea ok, it must have been those bullies again. I told you to tell me when they mess with you again." She got the alcohol and put it on a rag.

"Take the cloth off your eye." When you take it off she gently taps the rag on your eye.

"See child you don't even have a reaction to this, it should hurt like hell!"

"Eh, it will heal."

"Yea but you'll have one hell of a scar."

"I've always wanted a scar on my eye, now I'll be like Kakashi-Sensei." You murmured but the nurse heard it.

(Refer to the image above if you don't know what I mean for some reason)

"Child Kakashi is cool but you're far too young to have a scar like this. And don't tell me you let this happen on purpose?" You looked away while whistling.

(And yes the nurse watches Naruto)

She looks at you disappointed

"Oh it's fine, all I need is some rest." 

"You're lucky you're injured or I would knock some sense into you." She bandages your eye.

"Now go to sleep" 

"Hehehe" You giggle as you lay down and close your eyes.