Chapter 6: Protector

(I do not own the image above!)

The eleven-tails is non-binary, just so no one gets confused.

A/N: I'm going to have Naruto call Y/N, Y/N-Chan, except in certain situations which you will see later. And Y/N will just call Naruto, Naruto. There will be occasions where Y/N calls Naruto, Naruto-Kun, you'll see in this chapter.

"Beautiful"

"Huh?"

"And awesome!"

You just realized, this is Naruto. He's not going to know about the L/N eyes and how rare they are. To him they are just two different colored eyes. You were going to show him anyway, right before he left for training, so what's the harm in showing him early?

"Is that why you wear a blind-fold?" Naruto asks you curious. "Umm, I will tell you after I get dressed." Naruto just now realizes that you were shirtless and starts to blush, "r-right, sorry." He hands you the clothes and turns to leave. You shut the door and get changed. Gosh he just seen me shirtless! The only other person who had was my mother!

You finish changing making sure to put your blind-fold on and open the door while drying your hair with a smaller towel. You see Naruto sitting on his bed still blushing about the incident, causing you to blush as well. "Naruto." You called out. "Oh, Y/N-Chan!" Naruto says as he smiles to you. Might as well tell him the whole truth, you think.

"Naruto I'm going to tell you the truth about my eyes. You are going to be the only other person besides Kakashi and Hiruzen to know. And the only other one that has seen them. It's important for you to not tell anyone, ok?" Naruto looks at you weirdly, "but they are just eyes, is it weird for them to be different colors. I think it's really cool!" You blush again. "No it's not just that. Promise me that you won't tell anyone, not until the time is right." You stick out your pinky. "When the time is right?" Naruto questions. "It'll be years before the time is right, ok?" Naruto takes your pinky in his, "Ok, I promise you Y/N-Chan! If I break it, I cannot eat Ramen ever again!" Your eyes go wide, "Naruto that's too long! Make it a month at least, a year at most!" Naruto gives a nervous laugh, "Yea you're right, I don't think I can live without ramen." 

After you guys make the promise Naruto looks at you, "can... can I see your eyes again?" I mean he's already seen them, you think. You take your blind-fold off. "Ok, are you ready to hear the truth?" Naruto looks at your eyes with awe, "yes!" You then proceed to tell Naruto about your dad, your clan, and the truth about your eyes; why he can't tell anyone about them. You didn't mention the real world, who you were before. You don't want to tell him yet.

"That's... that's so cool!" You look at him confused. "I feel so special now! Beat that Teme! Y/N-Chan likes me more than you!" It's actually because you saw my eyes by accident... but you are very special, I didn't mind telling you everything... almost. "Can I say that I've seen your eyes? As long as I don't say anything else about them?!" "I don't mind, especially since I want everyone to know that you matter more to me than them." Naruto's eyes widen, "Y/N..." "I-I'm tired! I'm going to bed now!" You fluster yelled? I guess?

You didn't realize that you and Naruto would have to share a bed... 

Time-Skip to the Morning

Your POV

I wake up realizing I am laying on something warm. "What the-" I start to blush profusely. I'm laying on Naruto right now! I feel Naruto move a bit, but since my body was preventing him, he woke up. His eyes widened and he started blushing. It's normal for him to blush in this situation, Right? I mean I'm literally on top of him! "Y-Y/N, what are you doing on top of me?" "I... I don't know! I just woke up on top of you! I'm so sorry!" As I apologize I try to get up, failing of course, that's just my luck. My arm was asleep so I just fell back down, my lips crashing on Naruto's...