Krislynn narrowed her eyes at him, her mouth agape. "So then... what is that?"

Chase raised an eyebrow at her. "What... do you think it is?"

"Ewwwwww..." Quickly, she rolled off of him and the two of them managed to get back on their feet with some minor difficulties. "So much for not wanting to take advantage of me even if I paid you," she sneered.

"Hey," Chase barked. "That has nothing to do with it. Did you realize you were straddling me? That you were grinding your butt against me when you were shaking me?"

"I was not grinding against you, you perv!"

"Yes you were! Your hands were grabbing my collar and your body was sort of moving from my body moving and your butt was sort of sliding up and down-"

"I was not," she screamed.

"Whatever. Just shut it. The point is," he began. "The point is I'm a man and you're..." He stopped briefly and ran his eyes up and down her body for a full check out. "...not a man."

"What?!" She shrieked. "That's all you have to say? That I'm not a man?"

"Therefore," he said while ignoring her. "There're just things that I can't control even if I want to."

Krislynn rolled her eyes and snorted. "Well, good to know that you got aroused by something that's not a man this time Chase Evans. Congratulations."

Chase rolled his hand into a fist and brought it up to her head, watching her squeal and coward before him. "Don't hit me. I'm sorry. I'm sorry." She cried.

Softly, he nudged his fist against the side of her head before bringing his arm back down. "Don't test me," he growled. "I hate this as much as you do."

Krislynn quickly nodded before opening her eyes to study him. He watched the way she looked up at him through her eyelashes---or maybe it was just the way she had to look at him because of her significantly lower height-and was amazed by the clear cerulean of her eyes. Funny how he never noticed it until now.

Shaking the evocative color of her eyes out of his head, he said, "Since we're going to be like this for the next 24 hours, let's try to behave alright? We're probably better off putting up with each other than tearing each other's head off at arm's length."

"That's fine with me," she muttered. "Should we get back to the hotel then? And whose room are we going to be staying at tonight?"

Chase nodded and they started their way toward the resort. "Mine obviously."

"Why?" She yelled, turning her head to glare at him.

Already, Chase could tell they weren't going to make it. This girl was just inclined to challenge everything he says or does. Sighing, he said, "Okay. Know what? Let's just settle this Rock Paper Scissors. Then there's nothing to fight over."