This is really, ignorance kills people.

Chen Lina actually saw someone stealing sugar pills, and she had a fever.

After a while, Nie Bozhao turned and came in again: "Go, I found the car, let's go to Umayyad now."

"Don't you know how to drive?"

"Hang a pancake on the steering wheel, and the dog can drive, why can't I drive? ?" Nie Bozhao said.

It was Xiao Chen's bright jeep boy. It was in the winter. Xiao Chen also built a carport to cover it.

"If Mr. Xiao is himself, can't he let him send us off?" Chen Lina asked.

"Isn't it a weekend today? He probably went to the Mulan Farm again to fool around."

Although there were no bars and nightclubs in the 1970s, the workers at the oil base would have fun.

Inside Mulan Farm, there are all kinds of casino chess rooms, smoking and drinking, playing cards, behind closed doors, privately.

The oil workers at the base have a lot of money. On weekends, a big truck is pulled and quietly squinted. Half a month's salary is sometimes spent there overnight.

He said that he could try it, but Nie Bozhao really didn't know how to drive this kind of car, and he couldn't even put up the gear. When the car started, it flopped a few times on the snow, and it went out. After starting, Nie Bozhao learned Xiao Chen's technique and wanted to fill in a gear, but he didn't know if the clutch below was not stepped on, and the gear could not be filled in. He stepped on the foot randomly, and the car sprang out a few steps, shouting. It was soaring, it turned off again.

"Okay, you hold your child, I will drive this car."

Decisively threw sandan'er to Nie Bozhao, and put the two small ones wrapped in the quilt on the back seat, stepped on the clutch and shifted the gear and refueled. Nie Bozhao could not sit still, and the car had already started running.

"My mom really knows how to drive, Dad, it's better than Uncle Xiao." Erdan was sober when he heard the sound of the engine.

The two children huddled behind Chen Lina, looking forward with their ears erected like a rabbit.

"Do you know the way?" Nie Bozhao was sitting in the back because he was holding the child. He was actually very worried. He didn't believe that such a little girl could drive the car to Umayyad in the middle of the night when the snow was flying in the dark.

Chen Lina pointed to the front: "That's not a rut made by Jiefang Kaka. There is only one way from the base to Umayyad. Oil has to be transferred from the base to the refinery. It must be the only way to go. Don't worry. Although there is no pancake on the steering wheel, I am sure to find the way."

"Mom is much better than a dog." Erdan laughed.

Her driving skills are really good.

The impression made by the big car is very, very deep, so the middle of the road should be a lot higher, and even if a car with a high chassis like a Jeep is driving in the middle When it is time, it will also be carried, and the chassis will be damaged.

For novice drivers, this car must be broken.

But Chen Lina is not. She drove the car with the tires on both sides just riding on the side of the road and the high place in the middle of the road. There was no deviation. The speed was at least 80 , like walking a tightrope. She drove steadily and fast.