The Ex Husband

Megan's  pov

I walk around the Mansion I spot one of the Scooby gang Kids at the front door. I walk downstairs and to the front door.
As I open the door I hear whispers
' don't do it
He's here to hurt you
He wants them dead
He never loved you'

I open the door wider and roll my eyes as I see my ex husband and Damon Salvatore.

" Chuck what in the hell are you doing here?" I say with venom in my voice

'Well ja see darling wens me only children scream out praises that theys mother is back I had to come down to see for me self.' chuck says in his Jamaican accent

I roll my eyes

" Firstly chuck don't come to my fucking house acting like you care about me because ya don't. non ti è mai importato di me o dei nostri figli li hai lasciati per difendersi che tipo di padre fa che si sono uccisi a vicenda i miei figli mi hanno perso a causa tua quindi ti consiglio di andartene e di non tornare mai più a casa mia perché come già conosci il tuo morendo e non ti sto salvando. fottuto bastardo!" I scream at him my Italian accent flowing through. ( you never cared about me or our children you left them to defend theirselfs what kind of father does that they killed each other my children lost me because of you so i advise you to leave and never come back to my home because as you already know your dying and im not saving you. you fucking bastard)

'  Ya  right I never cared about those bastards why the hell dos ya  think I left. Ja think I wanted a family to begin with. Nos darlin I wanted to kill ja for having them. They mean nothing to me so whats the point ja mean nothing to me either.' he says while laughing

I look at him shocked "how could you say that about your fucking kids you bastard they looked up to you. You know what no I'm not even gonna have this conversation with you you don't get to see your children any more you don't get to see them find their mates you don't get to see any of it because I  MEGAN STARLIGHT NOW CONDEMN YOU CHUCK ROMANI TO BE HUMAN FOR THE REST OF YOUR FILTHY LIFE."

I slam the door in his face and look around to see Castiel , Lucifer , Michael , Gabriel , and Balthazar standing  behind me. I cover my mouth. "Oh my babies I'm so sorry please don't be upset." I say while they have tears coming down their faces.

I open my arms and they all run into them making me sit on the floor holding them while they cry.

"Shhhh it's okay that bastardo will never hurt you again I promise." I kiss their heads as my husband comes down stairs.

' Boys come here' David says

' That man was never your father do you understand me I'm your father I will always be your father if you want me to you don't need some man who does not know or understand the value of family. '

I look at them as my son's nod their head and hug David.