the ball💞

Megan pov

I sit down and start getting my nails done as I feel another one of my son's. I smile and stand up and go outside to see Castiel looking confused until he sees me.

"My sweet baby boy I missed you."

'Mom?' Castiel says and tilts his head

"Yes baby mommies back" I smile and open my arms.

The next thing i know he appears in my arms and I hugging me crying.

I sit down on the steps and hug him tightly.

"What happened baby what did your father do?" I ask him scared

'he left us all to fend for our selfs Michael and Lucy are fighting and killing others who want to stop the war they are going to cause so father left.' he says and looks down

"Niklaus Elijah Finn and Kol do mother a favor and set up some guest rooms will you darlings." I tell my son's

'yes mother' they reply.

I start to get mad and look at the sky.

"MICHAEL AND LUCIFER STARLIGHT GET HERE NOW." I yell out.

In a few minutes both of my son's appear in front of me with their heads down.

"In the house all of you." I say without looking at them and begin walking back in the living room.

"Boys I'm deeply ashamed of you both you were supposed to stick together and watch over your brothers and sister not CAUSE A WAR AND  KILL EACH OTHER. YOU KILLED YOUR SIBLINGS MY CHILDREN. Now we are having a ball get ready I don't want to hear a word until tomorrow do you understand me." I scream out to my son's.

' yes mother' Michael and lucifer say

" Rebekah darling go get ready the ball starts in a few."

I go up to my room where both of my mates are looking at me.

I smile sadly

"They disobeyed me but please get ready we must not be late."

I snap my fingers and I'm in a red v neck dress.

I walk out of the room and stand on the top of the stairs

' We are glad to announce that our mother and father have come back from their long search of looking for us. Our mother is everything to us and we host this ball as a welcome back party for her and our father. Let's start with a song by my mother. Wait what.' Elijah says while looking at me.

I smile and nod and walk down the stairs to the microphone and get on the stage with the helps of my mates. I smile

"Hello everyone I hope you all enjoys your self. I'm going to sing a song for the love I have for my family and my husband and mates." I smile

I start to sing and suddenly my husband joins in and smiles at me.

When the song is finished I look over at my family and open my arms. They all rush over to me and hug me. I smile

"Everyone this is the best reunion I could ever have I missed my children so much and I'm glad to be back with them all we also have another surprise my youngest son Henrick Starlight-Mikealson is now back and has come to see everyone." I say with tears in my eyes and smile as my youngest son comes out.

All of my children stand there shocked.

"Well are you all going to stand here or go see your brother I say."