Heart felt

David pov

Walking around the house I notice the front door is opened.

"Hello who ever you are I would kindly advise you to leave it is not safe."

I walk around the corner and notice a blonde vampire and a dark skinned witch trying to put a spell on me.

"Excuse me miss I have no intentions of hurting you both so if you could kindly leave that would be very appreciated" I say while contacting my wife.

"Sweetcakes you need to come home bring my son to we have a problem darling and you must deal with it I am way to tired for games."

"Yes darling I will be there in a minute distract them for me please"

I look between the 2 of them and sit in a chair.

Megan pov

After I cut the mind link from my husband I teleport back to the house and walk in placing Rebekah in her coffin and sitting by my husband.

"Hello Bonnie Bennett and the one who plays with my son's feeling's Caroline Forbes. What can I do for you?" I ask

' Your Ester?' Bonnie says

" God no please forgive me I am Megan Starlight the actual original mother and this is the original Father David starlight."

Both girls have there mouths wide open.

"Oh do find your way out for we have a a dinner with the Salvatore's in a few darling good day."

With a snap of my fingers I send them back to the Salvatore boarding house.

~skip to when elijah comes in.~

Sitting in my chair reading a book I hear commotion coming from one of the rooms in the house so I go downstairs to find out what is going on.

I notice Elijah and Niklaus fighting so I snap my fingers and they are both sitting in chairs unable to move.

' Who are you what are you doing in my house?' Elijah asks me

" Me dear I am your mother my bastard of a sister Ester took you all away from me."

' It is true brother I have seen it for myself.' nik says.

" Elijah if you would allow me I could show you if you like?"

' please do I would like to get to the meaning of this.'

I go up to Elijah and press my fingers on the side of his head and all of the memories of me being his mother go threw his head.

I back away as tears start to fall down his face.

'M-Mother?' Elijah says

"Yes my darling lijah its me." I say

I open my arms for him to come to me and he flashes into my arm making me stumble back a little bit.
I hug him tightly.

" My darling bel re (handsome king.) Its okay. sono qui e non ti lascerò mai andare a ricordare la mia promessa. (I am here I will never let you go remember my promise to you.)

' si mamma mi ricordo che dicevi finché le stelle nel cielo si illuminano sarai sempre vicino. (yes mother i remember you said as long as the stars in the sky light up you will always be near.)

I let go of my son.

"Your father is here as well. But darling get ready for dinner alright  my bel re."