New Member

No one's pov

Megan stands up and reaches her hand out to her new daughter. Bonnie looks at her hand and grabs it.

The new mother daughter duo go through another portal that leads to the basement of Augustine.

Megan walks through the doors and looks for enzo.

" Enzo dear are you ready to leave this place?" She asks as she stands Infront of his cell

He nods his head and backs away from the bars.

Megan grabs the bars and rips them out of the wall and tosses them to the ground.

'Who are you ma'am?' Enzo says

"Well darling you are my daughter's soulmate which means you are family so let's go I have plenty of blood bags in the house and a daylight ring." She says while walking towards the portal her new daughter stands by.

She looks at the couple and walks through with them following behind and they end up in the living room of the mansion.

"Baby cub where are you Mama's home?" Megan calls out to her youngest son.

Castiel appears Infront of his mother and hugs her.

'mama your back I missed you so. My siblings are being mean.'

Megan calls all of her children down and they stop as they see Bonnie Bennett standing behind their mother.

"We have a couple of new members of the family everyone meet Bonnie mikealson starlight and Enzo st John starlight."

All the kids hesitate before going over and hugging there new siblings.