Blond Salvatore

Third person pov

Walking through the streets of mystic falls a women with pitch black eyes and fire following where ever she went.

She stops in front of the Salvatore boarding house the door flies open. Sitting in the parlor drinking bourbon is the one and only blue eyed Salvatore.

Megan pov

"Well well well if it isn't Damon Salvatore the brother in love with his brothers girl."

Damon shoots up out of his chair to face the woman just as Elena comes in.
'who are you what do you even want' he asks scared for Elena's life.

"Can either one of you point me in the direction of Stefan Salvatore and where Is my daughter."

'cute blonde phycho bomb shell haven't seen her.'

"Tsk tsk tsk Damon Damon Damon my daughter is here in this house and if I don't get her you and this house will burn to ash like this one pony town now bring me my daughter."

He flashes down stairs and comes back with my daughter in his arms. Tears pool in my eyes.

"My sweet sweet cupcake it's gonna be alright Mama's here"

I pick her up and hold her in my arms getting ready to leave.

"Damon I advise you to find Stefan so I can get my children or you all will burn."

' you should know Rebekah will be coming for me I'm the one that stabbed her. ' Elena tells me

I turn around "then it will be you who faces the consequences of my wrath I advise you all to be careful.

AUTHORS NOTE
IM SORRY THIS IS SO SHORT SCHOOL IS VERY HECTIC BUT IF YOU WOULD LIKE ME TO ADD SOMEONE OR MEGAN ANOTHER MATE LET ME KNOW IN THE COMMENTS.