Lord Gremory: well we would like to know what positions you have filled.

Y/n: of course headmaster's so far I refilled the queen position the First bishop position both Rooks and I filled all the pawn positions.

Ozpin: that's excellent to hear we think we have found someone who would be excellent to fill your first Knight position.

Y/n: go on

Ozpin: have you ever heard of the wandering Samurai?

Y/n: I have according to Legends for over hundreds of years there has been a lone Samurai wandering the planet looking for a master and a purpose he will only serve the highest power and he will not serve anyone with a dark heart also according to Legend he is wielding a magic sword crafted by the Gods the sword is completely indestructible it is incorruptible and it has the ability to cut through just about anything even Darkness itself.

The director: very good you know your stuff we believe that he will be perfect for your Knight position.

Y/n: but how do you know he will fall under my command?

Opzin: we don't know but we have a sneaking suspicion according to the legend he will only serve the highest power and you will only serve someone who has no evil in their heart and from what we have seen you have fulfilled all of these requirements so maybe you can get him under your control.

Y/n: sounds like a plan to me.

Y/n L/n immediately Bid Farewell to his three lovers and he immediately left the new age Academy to go find the wandering Samurai.

(Time skip 2 hours later)
Location: Mount Everest

Currently on the tallest mountain in the world Y/n L/n has finally managed to track down the wandering Samurai currently the wandering Samurai is just sitting on one of the plateaus of the mountain he's just sitting there in his robe right in front of him is his legendary Katana that can destroy anything evil and darkness soon enough the wandering Samurai stands up when he realizes he's not alone he turns around and now Y/n L/n can see the wandering Samurai in all of his glory his black hair is tied up in a single top knot he is wearing a white and gray Japanese style robe he has black eyes he is wearing sandals and in his hand is his legendary katana.

???: hello stranger who might you be?

Y/n: I am Y/n L/n and it is very very nice to meet you, what might your name be?

???: Jack my name is Jack.

Y/n: it is an honor to meet you Jack tell me why are you up here all by yourself?

Jack: I am waiting for my master to come for the last Thousand Years I have been trapped without a purpose after defeating my greatest enemy Aku I have been Trapped In Time and now I can no longer die by the ravages of time so I've decided to wait for a new purpose to come tell me, are you the one I've waiting for?