Aashna~ 8

Rumaisa was soundly sleeping in her cot, while Rayyan was awake and full of energy. He has always loved sleeping with Mashal, they play lots of games and Mashal tells the best stories.

"Achha bachhu, aap Mishi se chalaki karenge..." Mashal's laughter-filled voice echoed the room as she tickles Rayyan. They were playing ludo where Rayyan tried to deceive Mashal by saying three of his token were at home, when she caught his lie, he tried to escape only to get trapped in her arms.

(You are trying to outsmart Mishi?)

"Sorry! Sorry!" Rayyan giggles.

"Sorry haan? Dubara karoge?" Playfully twisting his ear, she asked.

(Sorry? You'll do cheating again?)

Innocently, he shook his head, Mashal's heart melts at the sight as she pecked his cheek.

"Mishi!" Rayyan softly called her and nods his head, asking her to bend down.

"Haan bolo?" Bending down to his level, she asked.

(Yes?)

"Main dubara bhi karunga." Shouting at the top of his lungs in her ear, he quickly got down from the bed to run away from Mashal.

(I will do it again.)

"Rayyan..." Mashal also ran after him, she was about to catch him but he dodges her and she ran into a hard thing.

"Ouch!" A whimper left her mouth,as she rubbed her head and raised her eyes to see the thing she bumped into.

In front of her stood Shehryaar, who was looking at her weirdly.

"What... Are you doing?" He manages to ask, he was not in the room when Mashal and Rayyan were playing, he got his friend's call from London, which made him left his room, and now when he returned, he found his room in a complete mess. The bedsheet was turned upside down, the comforter was half falling from the bed, pillows were thrown everywhere except the bed.

His neat and perfect room was in a mess like a war happened there, Shehryaar looked at Rumaisa, who was still sleeping.

"What are you doing, Mashal?" He again looked at Mashal and asked.

Quietly, Rayyan stood beside Mashal.

"We were just... Playing." Putting her hands on Rayyan's shoulder, Mashal answered him, embarrassed that she ran into Shehryaar's chest.

"Playing?" Shehryaar looked shocked as he looked between Rayyan and Mashal.

Seeing his chachu in an astonishing state, Rayyan giggles, which brought Shehryaar and Mashal's attention to him.

Rayyan giggles made Mashal laugh too, but she tried to suppress it by biting her lips.

"Don't laugh. Look what you did to the room..." Shehryaar warned her, and this made Mashal burst into fits of laughter.

"Enough, Mishi," when he saw she wasn't listening to him, he tried to scold her, but it made her laugh even harder.

"Woh toh bachha hai, tumhare andar bhi zyada aqal nahi hai..." Said Shehryaar, irritatedly.

(He is a kid, not you.)

It made Mashal serious as she bit her lips. "Sorry!" she softly mumbles while looking into his eyes.

Shaking his head, Shehryaar started going to the sofa, where he slept last night,

As soon as Shehryaar was out of their eyes, Mashal and Rayyan once again burst into laughter.