"Short-lived, doomed, shot, who took my shaker." The old lady yelled while wandering around in the family area.

    It is not important to drive away Chen Lina at this time, because the tractor is the public property of Mulan Farm, and she is the leader of the production team. This is the way to go. If she lose the shaker. All of her team leaders have to To be removed.

    "My crank, who took my crank." She cried.

    Chen Lina listened and saw Xiao Nie Weimin always looking around in the backyard, and said: "Bake your clothes well, you are not allowed to look around."

    Suddenly, there was a bang on the door outside, and Nie Weimin jumped up first: "Dad, my dad is here." With that, the kid rushed out.

    Of course, as soon as Nie Bozhao entered the door, his grandmother followed in.

    "Mother-in-law, if you really want to come in, you have to make sure not to hit my child." Nie Bozhao said outside.

    "Boss Nie, I ask you, when I don't care about my grandchildren anymore, I beat them, because they have violated my law, and I will ask you whether they have violated the law or not, are you waiting for them to go to jail?" Sun mother said, she was about to squeeze in the door: "You said Dandan, have I beaten you?"

    This old lady has a big face, her hair curled up on her head, her eye sockets are deep, and she looks like a grandmother wolf under the lamp. .

    The three children, it is estimated that she has been beating since they were a child, because they has been beating all the time, just like the little animal that had been tamed since childhood, crying into a ball, but no one dared to make a noise.

    Chen Lina jumped up like an electric shock this time: "You old Yao po, I watched it with my own eyes when you beat my son. You dare to enter my house and see if I won't cut you off." She said, The kitchen knife banged on the desk twice. If Nie Bozhao hadn't stopped her, she would have to rush out.

    Well, grandmother finally didn't dare to speak out.

    "The alimony belongs to the three children. No matter where the trouble is, it's my reason. You went to Umayi to see Secretary A. Why don't you go?"

    The thought of the old lady's handful make Nie Weimin's furious.

    You know, in the future, Nie Weimin and Erdan, the famous underworld in Hongyan province, Chen Lina did not know if they had personally killed  , but during the public trial, they counted a lot of lives on their heads.

    According to the words in the newspaper, the brother had a distorted personality since a child, and he regarded human life like a waste, and he would never open his mouth to speak. At the time of the shooting, there were 10,000 people in the alley, and they were still smiling.

    The pictures in the newspaper show the two young men escorted and grinning.

    To say that their personality can be distorted, can go astray, and endanger society to the point of being close to each other, is it because this old lady?

    However, when she was about to go out, her eyes suddenly brightened.

    Oh, from the bottom of her heart, Chen Lina sighed with emotion. No wonder the man wanted to tell her that he really wanted to show her what he looked like when he was young, so she just looked at his body, a six-five-five-style combat uniform, an emerald green color, and his 18-meter-long head and thick eyebrows With big eyes and a straight nose, he looks as handsome as the one who walked off a postcard.