!!! ANNOUNCEMENT !!!

Hello, guys! It's been a while! I hope all of you are doing well and I hope all of you are celebrating the holiday with pure joy and harmony.

It's me, Jan Mangahas, the very author of this book and I want to let you all know that this story has been published and licensed for monetization on Goodnovel, Fameink, AnyStories, and A&D Entertainment.

Fameink licensed the Filipino Version (Completed) of this book and is distributed to the following online novel reading platforms: Finovel, Novelah, Storyon, Dong Bao, Cashzine, Novel9, and Funflip.
Update: Fameink also licensed the English Version (Ongoing). The title is still Psychica Animo.

The Goodnovel also licensed the Filipino Version (Completed) of it but I was planning to publish the English Version of it to cater to a wider audience.

AnyStories licensed the English Version and it is still ongoing.

Meanwhile, A&D Entertainment licensed the English Version ONLY and is distributed to Webnovel, Dreame, Ficool, Innovel, Ringdom, Yugto, Sueñovela, ЧитРом, Readom, Stolybook, Webcomics, iReader, and Mangatoon—free chapters of the English Version range from 20 to 25 chapters.

In addition, as you might've noticed, the title of this book has changed from Psychica Animo to "The Mindbender's Journey". The reason behind this is to have better searchability on said platforms' search engines. This is both beneficial to you as a reader so you don't have to tediously search for it and also to me as a good marketing strategy. Rest assured that the plot of the story has not been changed but rather improved for better storytelling. Moreover, the new title gives this general plot of the story which is the journey of a teenager who can bend and alter reality with his mind. A new book cover was issued as well to complement such changes.

Also, I was planning to self-publish this book after I finish editing and polishing it. If you want a copy, it'd be my honor to include you with it. However, it will cost you. I'll keep you posted for further updates.

Before I end this, I just you all to know that my first installment of the Revelation Series, The Clandestine of the Ministry is now PUBLISHED UNDER UKIYOTO PUBLISHING and is available for purchase in paperback and hardcover. Prices range from 199-299 pesos including a bookmark, a character photocard of your choice, and an author's signature! (Take note: Prices are expected to increase starting on January 27, 2024. To take advantage of the current price, preorder now!) If you are interested, don't hesitate to drop a message on my wall.