0

"This is a work of fiction. Names, characters, places and incidents either are products of the author’s imagination or are used fictitiously. Any resemblance to actual events or locales or persons, living or dead, is entirely coincidental."

~^~

Our world is full of mysteries, we all have this unanswered questions swirling around our mind, eager to have an answer but the answer is always 'the need to find out, if you had the courage'. It was always like that,  but the fear inside us will never go away. 

They said it was better to not know anything but knowing it all will be a big help nor a realization to you or will put you in a great danger.  We don't know what kind 'we are knowing for—just to fed our own curiosity and see the answer for yourself but something will be always around you. '

There are people that was too cunning,  manipulating every single person, trying to wrapped their hands around their body and corrupting their mind to be the one who will do all the 'work'.

And the world is changing as the time passes by.  It was hard to tell the truth and the lies,  the news circulating around the world, the people crying for help,  the government figuring out how to help its own people and the truth lies behind of this. 

A/N: As I said before, this story is purely fictional. This is the work of my own imagination—any kinds of theories that you will read here is purely fictional. Thank you for understanding.

Pandemya 19

~^~
2021