Chapter 06

Welcome back 🤗
I missed you

Vomment!!

Let's continue...

***

Sidneet: Okay!! ( They said this on the verge of crying)

Sonia: Tysm... I love you 🤗

Aman: Tonight they are coming to meet you... So be ready!

Vibha: One more thing... Your marriage will be a secret because if our business rivals get to know that we are merching our companies through this marriage then they'll wreck hovac

Sidneet nod their heads and left that room...

Parallel Scene ends... Note: sid side only vibha said this all and avu side aman and sonia.

Their siblings feel sorry for their sidneet, No matter how much they irritate each other... They love each other infinity times. So this side, jainoor decide to test their hone wala jiju without even knowing his name. And abhinavi and rits decided that they won't assume things before meeting their sid's hone wali biwi. Btw, Vaish is four months pregnant.

Sidharth's pov
After hearing that I'm getting secretly married to a random girl... Makes me so angry and sad. So I went to my favourite spot... The Sunkissed Cliff... This place has been my favourite from the time dada, choti and I used to come here with papa. Ah!! Papa, I miss you so much... You are the only one who knows about my feelings for Avneet. What do I do?? I never even got a chance to tell her my feelings...

Pov ends

Avneet's pov
After hearing that I'm getting secretly married to a random guy is making me so angry and sad. But what should I do?? I'm so helpless... I didn't even tell sid about how much I love him...

Pov ends

Skips to 7pm... Same night...
The Nigams visit the nandras... They are warmly welcomed by sonia and aman... Jainoor are bringing avu down from her room... They haven't seen or know the nigams real name... Sid is sitting beside rits... He gives a genuine smile to his inlaws... That's when avu with jainoor come down the stairs...

Vaish: Wow! Gorgeous girl 😍😍

Abhi: Indeed... She is

Vibha: Avneet, Right?

Avu: Yes... Thank you (She shoots a smile to them)

Abhi: She's polite also...

That's when sidrits look towards them and jaineetnoor...

TUM!!?!

Sidjeet look towards each other with opened arms and have a bone crushing hug...

Avnoor and rits have a girly hug also... And thats when their parents and abhinavi question...

You guys know each other??

"Yesshhh! We are all best friends", they  replied in unison with a toothy smile.

Rits: That means bhai and avi are getting married!!

Jaineetnoor and sidrits widden their eyes. Then sidneet start blushing. Jainoor and rits notice them then gesture each other that sidneet like each other.

Time skips to their wedding night...

Now Sidneet are married. Only the Nigams and the Nandras together with their lawyers know about their marriage in secrecy.

Avu is sitting on sid's ops their bed when sid is pushed into their room. He comes inside their room, locks the room door. He takes baby steps towards avu...

***

That's it for this chapter!!
We'll meet in the next chapter

Vomment!!

Till then,
Bubyeeee ♥️
Ria😜