Chapter 03

Before we start......

It's two gangs combined with each other. Sid's gang has reem, anushka, randeep, arishfa, faisal, ritika, sumedh, bhavin and Vishal. Avu's gang have jai, ashnoor, riyaz, ashi, lucky, jannat, manjul, mallika and sameeksha.

Their pictures...

Sid's gang is known as "The notorious peeps".

Avu's gang is known as " The Lazy Nerds".

Notorious peeps and lazy nerds are dating except for sidneet

Notorious peeps and lazy nerds are dating except for sidneet.... Sidneet love each other but don't have the guts to tell the other... Plus they think they are rivals... meaning sidneet think that the other only sees him/ her as their rival.

I hope all is clear??

Now let's continue....

***

Watching their friends as red tomato.... Sidneet decided to tease them... So here comes a smirk plastered on their faces.

"Nakchadi, don't you think there are alot of tomatoes here today" said Sid in a teasing manner. "Yes! For the first time, I agree with this bandar" replied Avu in a sassy but teasing tone.

"Yeah! Whatever" replied sid in a duh tone.

Till now, their gang had stop blushing but started glaring at sidneet.... Because firstly.... They were teasing them.... And secondly.... They had again started their pointless argument.

Bell rang... It's time for bed... Sidneet sighed a relief saying "saved by the bell" but realise that they will be seperated.... And they again appeared sad and put on a straight face.

Just then Jaireem say "oh! Come on, we know each other's addresses so we can do a meetup or sleepover everyday plus it's only about two weeks".

This enlightened all of their faces... And they happily went to their respective rooms and slept peacefully and assured.... That they all will meet.

BUT..... little did they know that their lives will turn upside down, specially sidneet's.

***

Next Morning....
All of them woke up and did their morning chores.... Around 10:30 they all left for their respective homes.

Avu, jai and ashnoor are siblings so they went together... Sid, Ritika, reem and faisal are cousins.... arishfa and riyaz are twins.... Bhavin, sameeksha and vishal are childhood besties but later bhaveeksha fell in love. Vishal and ashnoor became besties from the first day and they fell in love... Jannat is Sid's childhood bestie who met faisal and they instantly fell in love... Manjul, sumedh and lucky are the khattar triplets.... Mallika and ashi are sisters... Randeep and anushka are cousins.

I know confused, right? Don't worry, I'll tell you which relation to remember... So for now take a chill pill.

They all went home but I'll tell you what's happening with Sidneet...

Avneet's pov
We all reached home... Mumma pulled all three of us in her motherly embrace... And also pecked our cheeks... Papa also took us in a bone crashing hug and they shooted at us with questions like.... Are you fine.... Did jai take care of my princesses.... Did he take care of himself... Did you have breakfast... Do you eat well... Why do you look so pale... How's college going.... etc.

Then we trio... Told them not to take tension.... because we are fine.... Bhoot (yup! I call jai bhoot and he calls me bhootni) took care of us three including him... etc.

Then mumma and papa sighed in relief. They again hugged us tight... And kissed our foreheads... Then we went to our respective rooms and took some rest.

Pov ends

Siddharth's pov
After dropping off reem and faisal, Ritika and I reached home... As we entered, we were engulfed in a warm motherly hug by our mumma who also pecked our cheeks... Then we received a bone crashing hug from dada then bhabhi who also pecked our cheeks... Dada again hugged ritika but this time tightly not wanting to leave his baby sisso aka choti.... Sometimes I even get jealous of dada and choti but no fear when bhabhi is here.

Bhabhi always treats me like her little baby bro.... She's a mother figure to me after mumma. Then we all had our family hug.... And went to our respective rooms to take some rest.

Pov ends

The whole day went like this.... All were happy to meet and reconnect with their families. At night, around 9pm.... Vibha ma got a phone call....

Tring, tring...
Vibha: Hello!
Sm1: Hello! Ma'am, it's me. I hope you remember me.
Vibha: ah um... Sorry! Can I know your name.
Sm1: ma'am, I'm the lawyer who is handling that secret documents.
Vibha: oh! Yes, how are you... Is there any problem. I mean suddenly at this odd hour?
Lawyer: oh! Yes, I'm really very sorry to disturb you at this hour ma'am...but its almost time. They both are twenty now and we only have two weeks to complete their secret marriage
Vibha: Yes! I understand. It's very important to conclude their secret marriage before two weeks are complete. Can I have the Nandra's contact and have you reminded them?
Lawyer: Yes! Ma'am, I have reminded them and also they even asked for your contact. This is their number, please note "1234***xyz67"
Vibha: yes! Already noted. Thank you.

Hanges the call...

***EOC***