Chapter 05

Let's Continue...

***

Next Morning...
Sid completes he's workout and returnes back to his room... On the way he hears some whisperings from Vibha's room... He couldn't help but evesdrop...

Abhi: Ma... Are you sure that he'll agree?? (In concern)

Vibha: I really have hopes that he'll agree... It was your dad's last wish (In a sad tone)

Vaish: Ma... What will happen if sid says no??

Just then, by mistake sid's hand slams on the flower vase kept on a side table and that vase falls down breaking in a million pieces. Hearing this sound they flinch and move out of Vibha's room and are shocked to see sid standing there confused... All are standing in silence until sid decides to confront them...

Sid: First of all, I'm sorry... I didn't mean to evesdrop but can I know what you all were discussing because I believe that this matter concerns me

Abhi: How much did you hear??

Sid: From when I heard you asking ma if I'll agree

Abhi: Oh...ok

Abhi looks towards vibha in concern and vibha just nods her head gesturing him to calm down.

Vibha: Sid! Its time we talk... Meet us in the living room after breakfast and also bring ritika

Sid: ye..yes ma (super confused about what's happening around him)

Meanwhile, Avneet is still sleeping and that's when jai enters and empties a jar full of cool water on her face. She wakes up with a jerk and slaps jai on his arm...

Avu: WHAT THE HECK!!! I was having one of the best dreams of my life and here you waked me up with your stupid tricks (shooting a dangerous glare to him)

Author: Avu... Who were you dreaming about?? *Smirking*

Avu: ofc my bandar sid *blushing*

Author: Oho! Already Blushing... What will happen when you will meet him??*teasing*

Avu: wo...ab...bha... GO AWAY!!

Author: Jeez! Woman calm down... Stupid pms... Whatever bye!! Ttyl cuz I'm gonna go and irritate Sid very soon

Avu rolls her eyes on me and that's when jai snaps infront of her chocolaty orbs.

Jai: Where the hell are you lost from the past ten minutes?? Ok... Anyways, go and get dressed quick cuz mom and dad are calling you down. They said that there's some important thing they want to tell us.

Avu: Ok! Bhoot... Chill! I'm going

Jai: Go quick! Chudail

Time skips to one hour... After breakfast, nandras and nigams are assembled in their living rooms. This scene will be shown in parallel...

Parellel scene starts...

Vibha: Sid! I hope that you have heard about Amandeep Singh Nandra...

Aman: Avu! I hope that you have heard about Vibha Nigam...

Sidneet: The famous business man/ business woman??

Sonia: Yes! There's something we want to tell you and it's very important...

Aman: We never asked you or jai for  anything but for the first time there is something... That we need from you... Please bacha... Do it for us

Sidneet: ma/ dad you are scaring me

Vibha: your father and aman bhai sahab were the childhood besties who prepared a contract where you will be marrying their daughter...

Sonia: you will be marrying their younger son...

Sidneet: WHAT!!!!! please say it's a prank...

Aman: No! Its not... If either parties refuse then we will bankrupt... All our property and money will be distributed in charity

Vibha: please do it...

Sonia: your inlaws are gems... They will never force you or stop your studies... Plus you and your to be husband study in the same college so you might know him

After thinking alot...

Sidneet:????

***

That's it for the chapter!
Next is jhatka😁😉

Stay tuned!
Till then,
Byee💗
✨Your Ria💕