♡ Chapter 1 ♡

Everyone was busy with their own work. They were cleaning and decorating the whole castle. Because some royal visitors from one of the most powerful kingdoms will be visiting the castle tomorrow for an important business. This is going to change the whole future of this kingdom by bringing peace and ending the war, which killed thousands of people and made the land a pool of blood. Yes, there was a war between the kingdom of Seoul and the kingdom of Busan for years without a proper reason, but neither of the kings liked to give up because they wanted to show their power. But the King of Busan decided to make a deal with the King of Seoul. The King of Seoul also wanted to end this war and bring peace for both kingdoms. So the great king of Seoul accepted the offer and decided to bring peace by ending the war started by their great-grandfathers.

This visit is significant because many kings from different kingdoms have made the same offer to the King of Seoul, but he has never accepted it; here, he has accepted the offer of the King of Busan. Maybe it's because he wanted to end this war or for some other reason. But, however, the great king has accepted the offer. So everything has to be perfect.                    

People were lost in their own worlds, while someone in the corner looked sad and a little envious, scolding himself for being useless and a disappointment to his parents

People were lost in their own worlds, while someone in the corner looked sad and a little envious, scolding himself for being useless and a disappointment to his parents. He lived there from the day he was born, but nobody paid much attention to him. Sometimes he felt like he was invisible or something. Most people who live outside the palace may be unaware that they exist in this world. His parents hide him from the world. He was never allowed to attend a ballroom dance or participate in a party. They even forbade him to go out of the palace. Whenever there was a party or ballroom dance in the palace, he was just looking from afar, hiding in a dark corner. He never got fancy things like his brother. Yes, he was the second child in his family, but everyone cared about his elder brother, giving all their attention to him. He wasn't jealous, but he was sad and disappointed. He never wanted fancy things; he never wanted luxury; he only wanted love and affection. He spend his day wishing someday he will be allowed to show up and show his talents for other people. He was so talented. He can do anything, he was the best student of his teacher. But he never got a chance to show his talents. Nobody wanted to give him a chance or see what he was doing because they thought it was just a waste of time.

It's all because there was a mistake with him. He was perfect in many ways, but because of that one mistake, most of the people refused him. They only saw that mistake. because they never paid much attention to him. But it wasn't his mistake that he was born like that. He never asked any of this. Sometimes he even wishes that he had never been born.

But little did everyone know that this visit was going to change his whole life too.