(Line Skip)

It was taking everything Grian had to not burst into tears. Everything was unraveling at once. His secrets, his friends. All he could do was agree to make sure the situation wouldn't get worse.

"You're other friends, the ones that you knew before joining this world, they're also Enderknights too. That's why X-Life and Legacy are also closed off with us," Impulse guessed.

"Yes."

"How many more Enderknights are there?" Etho speedily asked.

"Including myself," Grian started hesitantly, "six or… I guess five."

Silence filled the room as the reality of Zee came back to him. Grian watched Impulse and Etho's eyes travel towards the armor as they took in the meaning of Grian's words.

"... Who was he?" Impulse asked after a while.

He couldn't tell them but…

They'd watched Grian mourn him. They'd watched him clutch onto the rotting limb that was left of his old friend.

They have some right to know who Grian's mourning.

"His name was Zee. Zee System."

"Zee, what does—did he do? Where has he been before he came here? How did his body end up here?" Etho started asking before getting elbowed in the side by Impulse to stop.

Grian winced at the last question. "I will start with your first question. I believe he was learning some type of magic called coding? I do not know. Whenever he tried to explain it to me, it confused me. Before that though, he was a potioneer. Probably the greatest, and one of the only, potioneers that I know."

"Potioneer? Like some type of potion maker? Why and how would someone get better at making potions? It isn't hard to make them, just put the ingredients into the brewing stand GUI and wait a minute or two."

"... Have you ever been inside of a world without admin control, without admin magic altering how things act." 

The other two resistance members looked at Grian as if he grew a second head. "What do you mean by 'admin magic altering how things act'? It's always like that," Impulse questioned.

They didn't know?

Grian couldn't believe they've never been somewhere without admin magic creating shortcuts to make items that usually needed someone with skills and knowledge of how to make it. On the other hand, Grian has heard from some of the other Hermits who hadn't been born in Hub and they still had people living in their world with admin magic. Any world the admins find, they intertwine their magic into the land to make it easier and safer for people to live in it.

"Have you never wondered why you are able to deal somewhat the same amount of damage to someone or something else even if you do not know how to fight or you do not get a good hit on the opponent? Have you thought of the reason that the GUI appears in the first place? If you look at the one world that admin magic can not do anything else except for maintaining a portal, Hub, has none of these. If you were to walk up to an anvil, you will not get a GUI to add enchantments onto an item or to rename it. It would be used to forge the item in the first place."