Surya: Hello Mia!

Maya: Sunny! Rajesh ....

Surya: Hello Mia. Mia? Are you there? Hello!

"What happened?" Avi asked, getting worried.

"It's Mia. I think it's something to that man. She just uttered Rajesh's name. I didn't know what happened, but she was not responding," Surya said, with helplessness.

Avi checked his mobile to see if he had missed calls from Maya. He immediately called Arjun and told him everything and told him to check on her.

"Oh no! She called me too. But my phone was in silent mode, so I didn't notice. Come, let's go. How could I be so careless?" he was blabbering and scolding himself for being so irresponsible.

Seeing him like that, Surya shook his head and dragged Avi along with him. He locked the apartment, and soon both of them were on their way to Avi's home.

**********************

Arjun ran to Maya's room as soon as he got a call from Surya. He was shocked when he entered the room, as she was lying on the bed, unconscious, and blood was oozing from her hand. The bed sheet had blood stains, the glass frame on the nightstand was broken, and the glass pieces were scattered on the floor. He took the water glass from the nightstand and sprinkled some on her face. But there was no response from her. He again sprinkled some water in the hope that she would wake up.

Diya entered the room with her medical kit and sat beside Maya. She touched Maya's forehead and checked her pulse. She checked her BP levels, which were as low as she had guessed. She removed the glass pieces carefully, cleaned the wound, applied antiseptic, and bandaged her hand. She called someone from her phone and gave instructions to that person.

After finishing her call, she shook Arjun's torso and told him, "Arjun, pick her up. We have to take her to the hospital."

"But why?" Arjun asked her.

"Just shut up and pick her up. I had already talked to Vidhi and asked her to arrange everything," Diya said, getting annoyed with his questions.

"But."

"Argh! For God's sake, she had fainted. Her BP levels dropped again. And I guess she again had a panic attack. So, just stop your stupid questions and do what I say. I need to check on her, Arjun," she yelled at him.

Arjun nodded his head and picked up Maya in his arms. Diya followed him while talking to Avi, who had called her as Arjun was not answering his call. She instructed him to go straight to the hospital where she works.

**********************

In the hospital:

Arjun was sitting in the ward, constantly tapping his foot on the floor, trying to control his nervousness and fear. Diya was checking Maya inside along with her senior doctor, Mrs. Anitha. As soon as Diya came out, along with Anitha, Arjun bombarded them with his questions. Diya shook her head and told him to meet them in Anitha's cabin once Avinav and Surya had come. Arjun nodded his head and went inside the room. He sat on the stool that was beside the hospital bed. He kissed Maya's forehead lovingly and sat there looking at her.

**********************

Avinav and Surya reached the hospital and rushed to the room where Maya was admitted, as Diya had already messaged them the details. As they entered the hospital room, they saw Arjun, who was sleeping while holding Maya's hand. Maya was sleeping due to the effects of sedatives. She was looking pale. Her right hand had a band-aid, while her left hand had a drip. Avi leaned down beside the bed and caressed her head lovingly. A lone tear escaped his eyes, looking at her in this condition. He had never seen her like this.