"Ask the son," Villain spoke. He rubbed his head, annoyed he had left Kaia so early in the morning for this. Alysha twisted the knife in her hand, and followed his instructions. She stood in front of Antonio, once again holding the picture up. 

The photograph was taken in one of the Donati's warehouses where they did majority of their human trade. It was an image of a few visibly malnourished and beaten children. Demetrius wanted to know where they were being exported from. Villain didn't ask why.

"C'mon, baby Donati. Give us what we need, and we won't stab you," Zeke laughed. He was in the corner, videotaping the scene. 

"They come with the drugs," Antonio swallowed. 

"Can you be a bit more clear?" Alysha pushed the tip of the blade into Antonio, tearing his skin. A few drops of blood began to seep from the wound.

"They were smuggled along with the cocaine we get from Colombia," Antonio explained. "Maybe also Peru," he continued. Alysha looked at Villain over her shoulder, and raised an eyebrow questioningly. Once he nodded at her, she removed the blade and walked away. 

"Good boy," she mocked. 

Villain shot a text to Demetrius, asking him to give him a call. After that was done, Villain headed upstairs to see Kaia. He entered the room, his heart warming when he saw the small, beautiful girl sleeping peacefully. He quietly walked towards her and shook her awake. 

"Morning," Villain greeted. He helped Kaia out of bed, and gave her a kiss. Kaia rubbed her eyes, and stretched her arms above her head, letting out a yawn. She hugged Villain, feeling cold and extra cuddly in the morning. After holding her nude body for a couple minutes, he stepped away and smirked at her clinginess. 

"Get ready," Villain pushed, smacking her ass. 

Kaia stumbled to the bathroom, shutting the door behind her. She rapidly brushed her teeth and did her business. Deciding she needed a shower, Kaia opened the closet to take out a fresh towel. She eyed the untouched box of tampons laying on the bottom shelf. She was four days late, and her period always came on time. 

"Shit," Kaia whispered. She tried not to stress, but she knew in her heart what this meant. Her immediate reaction was to be excited, but then she became worried about Villain. She knew he would be an amazing father, protective and nurturing. He would take care of their child like how he took care of her. The problem was that Villain never mentioned children or acted like he wanted any. Kaia was scared that this would be bad or unwanted news to him. 

"Kaia, open," Villain demanded. Deciding not to tell him, Kaia reached for her towel and closed the bathroom closet. She opened the bathroom door, letting a shirtless Villain in. Kaia licked her lips, staring at his washboard abs. "You need to hurry," Villain commanded. 

"I am," Kaia huffed. "What's the rush?" Villain finished undressing, and grabbed the towel from her hands, setting it down. 

"I'm going to teach you how to shoot," Villain answered. He pushed her into the shower, and turned on the water. Villain stepped in front of her, shielding her from the harsh, cold spray. Kaia excitedly bounced on her toes and clapped her little hands.

"Thank you," Kaia beamed. She put her arms around his neck and hugged Villain tightly. Her nipples brushed against his abs, sending a rush of heat to her core. 

"Anything for you," Villain husked. 

♡♡♡♡♡

"Where are we going?" Kaia impatiently tapped her feet against the dashboard.

"The countryside," Villain spoke, his hands tight around the steering wheel. 

"Why?"

"We need an empty field, Kaia." Villain pulled the black SUV into a grassy area and hopped out. He spotted a flat, sandy beach near the ocean, and decided it would work. Opening Kaia's door, he lifted her out and placed her on the ground.

"Follow me," Villain bossed. He popped open the trunk and grabbed a target and a semi-automatic pistol. Handing the weapon to Kaia, Villain drew a line in the sand and set the target about 10 feet in front of it. 

"I'm scared," Kaia giggled. Villain placed safety goggles over Kaia's eyes, to protect her from the particles that are ejected when the gun is fired.

"Wrap both hands around the grip," Villain directed. He pressed his front to Kaia's back and covered her hands with his own. Keeping the gun pointed downwards, he placed her left pointer finger on the side of the gun and her right pointer on the trigger. "Don't shoot."

Villain stepped back and put his hand under both of Kaia's arms. He lifted them so they were stretched out and pointing towards the target. 

"It's okay if you miss," Villain murmured in her ear. He then fully stepped away, leaving Kaia on her own. "Fire, sweet girl." 

Kaia took a deep breath and pressed the trigger. A single bullet shot out and missed the target, going a few feet to the left. Kaia lowered the gun, and turned to look at Villain. He smirked and gave her a thumbs up, proud of his girl. They continued doing this with three more bullets, and the final shot had touched the target. 

Just as Kaia was getting ready to shoot again, Villain felt his phone buzz. 

"Stay here. I'll be back," Villain barked. He removed the cell from his pocket and answered the call.

"Villain," Demetrius' voice sounded. Villain leaned against his car, lowering his black shades to cover his eyes.

"We got everything. Zeke will send you the tapes," Villain told him. He watched as Kaia set the gun down on the sand, and wandered towards the blue waters. Villain clenched his fist, angry she wouldn't follow simple directions.

"Good. I suppose you wanted me to give my permission to kill them," Demetrius assumed. Villain hummed in agreement, still focused on Kaia's form getting smaller and smaller as she disappeared near the ocean. "Well, go ahead then."

Villain ended the call, and ran after Kaia. He picked up the gun she had dropped to the sand. His dark eyes tracked her movement, as she held her shoes in her hand and dipped her toes in the cool water. Villain stealthily came up behind her, and pressed the gun to the back of her head.

Kaia startled, immediately suffocated with fear. 

"That's what happens when you don't listen to me," Villain deadpanned. Kaia faced him, feeling relief course through her at his deep voice. She didn't need Villain to remove his sunglasses, to be able to tell that his eyes were pitch black. He was simmering with rage.

Shaken up, Kaia's knees trembled and her lips wobbled. Sighing, Villain cradled her in his arms, and brought her back to the car. Setting her inside, he turned the AC to max and handed Kaia a chilled bottle of water. He went back to the field to collect the target, and threw it in the trunk.

On the drive back home, they jammed to loud music. Kaia stuck her arms out the window, and started singing. Due to the wind, her curly locks were flying in every direction.

"Put your arms back in," Villain growled at the beautiful girl. Kaia listened, knowing it probably wasn't safest idea with a bunch of cars speeding by, but that didn't stop her from mock pouting.

"You're no fun," Kaia whined. In response, Villain rolled up only her window.

"Safety first," Villain shrugged. Kaia laughed, thinking he sounded like a boring dad.

When they arrived back at the villa, Kaia jumped out of the car. She ran into the house, claiming the shower first. Villain didn't see why they couldn't share, like they had in the morning.

Kaia shut and locked the bedroom and bathroom door, uncaring that Villain would be pissed. She undressed, wanting to take a shower, as she was sweaty from being under the blazing sun all day. Kaia once again opened the closet, her eyes instantly drifting to the tampons sitting on the bottom. 

"Screw it," Kaia whispered to herself. She slipped into a satin robe, and left the room.