Chapter Eight: Dinner

Clara POV:

I'm playing in my room with Mama and Dada when Daddy and Papa come into the room saying it's time for dinner.

"Come on princess. It's time to eat." Mama says, picking me up off the floor where I was having a tea party.

"Nom Noms?" I ask.

"Yea baby. You're having some chicken, applesauce, and fries." Mama says.

We walk down the hallway with Daddies following us towards a different room.

This one has a dark brown table, six chairs, and a highchair for me. The chair is dark brown matching the chairs but has white fabric on the inside, with little designs of food on it so I can be comfortable.

Mama sits me in the highchair then buckles me in. Then Mama and my Daddies take their seats right as a tall woman walks in wearing a black dress with a white apron. Behind her another a tall man walks in pushing a cart.

"For today's dinner we have bruschetta for your starter, Foie gras for your main, and for dessert we have brown sugar pavlova with caramelized peaches. For the little one we have chicken nuggets, applesauce, and French fries." The lady says.

The guy brings around trays, putting them on the table, then lifting the lids, and placing them in front of Mama and Daddies. Finally, he comes my way putting a pink plate that's divided into sections on my tray along with a matching spoon.

"Tank chu!" I tell the man happily. Digging into my food.

"You can call me Chef Harold little one. You're welcome." I gives me a pat on my head then leaves.

I grab my spoon for my apple sauce. It's made out of plastic and is super soft. I scoop up some applesauce and bring it to my mouth. Ignoring how a lot of it falls on my shirt and messes around my mouth.

Mama and Daddies are busy having a conversation that I ignore and continue to try and eat my applesauce. I look up just as Daddy looks at me. His eyes go wide and he lets out a loud laugh.

"Babe, we forgot to put a bib on her." He says while laughing.

Soon Mama, Dada, and Papa are all laughing at me while I continue to eat messily.

Mama pulls out a square thing from her pockets and it makes a clicking noise. Dada makes funny faces at me while I eat my food causing me to laugh so hard apple sauce comes out of my nose.

Dada looks shocked, Daddy is laughing so hard tears are coming out of his eyes, Papa is looking at me with a bright red face, and Mama is still holding the small square box in her hand laughing so hard that she's holding her chest with one hand.

"I got that on video!" Mama shouts happily.

"We'll have to show that at the interview tomorrow!" Papa says.

While they talk about videos and interviews, I move on to eat my fries and nuggets with applesauce everywhere.

Eventually, everyone stops laughing and goes back to eating their own meal. After dinner Mama unbuckles me from my chair. Holding me so that my back is against her chest with one of her arms under my bottom and another ones across my stomach.

"I think my messy girl needs a bath." Mama says.

"Nakey baby!" I shout. Kicking my legs happily.

"Yes, nakey baby." Mama replies.

Mama and Daddies walk back to their room and into a ginormous bathroom. The bathtub is so big it looks like a pool!

"Atticus, can you get the water running? I'm gonna strip her down and try not to get applesauce everywhere. Dechen can you grab the bath toys and Calisto can you go get her a fresh diaper and a set of footie pajamas?"

Daddies all agree and soon I'm nakey on the bathroom floor standing with the help of mama.

"Come on princess, let's get in the tub." Mama says.

She picks me up and sits me in the warm water that only reaches my waist. There's bubbles everywhere and toys waiting for me to play with.

I begin to play with a ducky and a boat. Pretending that the ducky was trying to sink the boat.

"Okay baby, let Mama wash your hair and face and then you can play for a little bit longer."

"Nu wanna!" I splash the water angrily. I wanna keep playing.

When mama dumps the water on my head I go into full blown tantrum mode. I kick and scream trying to get away from the hands that are scrubbing my hair.

"Clara! Stop this nonsense now! If you don't stop I'm gonna put you in the corner." Daddy says.

This does nothing to help my tantrum. I kick harder and scream louder. Out of nowhere I'm lifted into the air and given a firm smack on my butt then put back in the tub.

This turns my cries into whimpers as I glare at Daddy who spanked me. I don't like Daddy anymore. He's mean!

"Clara, when you get out of this tub and changed, you're going into the corner for five minutes." Daddy says.

"I dun wike chu!" I shout angrily at Daddy Crossing my arms and sticking my lip out.

"That's okay. You don't have to like me right now. Daddy loves you though." He tries to lean over and kiss me but I pull away. He sighs but sits back down next to the bath anyways.

Meanie Daddy!

The Last Humans (Age-Regression)On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara