The last day of honeymoon

Start from the beginning

Saint was moaning loudly as Perth kept playing. Then Perth's hand travelled down and wrapped them around Saint's thighs and pulled him up placing him on the counter. He stood between Saint's legs and started to devour his lips. His hands were pulling Saint's hair as he was feeling high.

Perth then slowly pulled off his boxer and threw them away. He then brought Saint's hand to his hard member which was already leaking precum. He then wrapped those smooth fingers around his member. As if on cue, Saint started stroking the member slowly.

Perth let out a groan as Saint started to stroke with a slow pace. Perth wrapped his hand around Saint's member and started stroking. Both continued to stroke each other while their lips were sealed with each other that swallowed their moans.

Saint broke the kiss as he felt on the edge. "Pinnnnnnn...... I..... I...... " Saint tried to speak but he couldn't form proper words. "Cum with me babe........" Perth spoke in a raspy voice.

They both came together. Their breathes heavy after having released themselves. Perth leaned against Saint holding his face in hands and touching his forehead with his.

"Babe, bedroom?" Perth asked biting his bottom lip. Saint nodded in consent and wrapped his legs around Perth's waist and snaked his arms around his neck. Perth pulled him close holding him tightly and carried him back to bedroom.

 Perth pulled him close holding him tightly and carried him back to bedroom

The image is used for reference purpose and belongs to the rightful owner

He then gently lay him on the bed and hovered over him. He then locked his eyes with Saint and spoke, "I can't get enough of you." After that, he latched onto Saint's lips.

He started kissing him and slowly he reached the night stand to grab the lube. He popped open the bottle and poured some lube on his fingers.

He then inserted a finger inside Saint's tight hole. Saint's body tensed up at the contact. Perth started kissing him to distract him from the pain. He started moving the fingers, scissoring Saint. Soon, he inserted the second finger as he continue to kiss Saint.

Saint was lost in the pleasure and didn't feel the pain much. Perth then inserted third finger. Saint screamed as he felt pain. "Sorry babe" Perth apologised and continued to kiss saint to calm him down. Soon Perth's three fingers were moving freely inside Saint's hole.

Perth removed the fingers and positioned his member at the entrance. He then rubbed his head at the opening to tease Saint. Saint whined as he felt Perth teasing him.

Perth leaned forward and started to kiss Saint as he pushed his member inside. Saint's hand flew to the back of Perth and started to scratch his back as he tried to adjust. Perth started caressing his sides while he whispered soft praises into his ears.

Saint seemed to relax and signalled Perth to move. Perth started to move his hips pulling moans after moans from Saint.

"Aaaahhhh..... Pinnnnnnnn...... Bigggggg.... Aaaahhhh..." words were escaping Saint's mouth as Perth kept moving inside him. "Babeeeee.... Tooooooo tight...." Perth said as he felt the tight walls of Saint squeeze his member.

Soon Perth started to hit Saint's prostate making him ask for more. "Aaaahhhh.... Uuhhhhh... There..... Pinnnn..... Again..... More......" Saint spoke.

Perth started to move faster and rough. Each thrust was more rough then the earlier one and Saint was enjoying it. Perth pulled Saint's hands and held them above the head in a tight grip with one hand. He kept kissing Saint on his lips, neck, shoulder and throat.

"So goooood." Perth said as he kept thrusting deeper. Saint's warm walls around his member were making him feel heavenly. He loved the feeling and wanted more and more.

Perth loved the way Saint was responding to his touches. Soon they both felt the heat building up inside their stomach and both released crying each other's name.

Perth looked at Saint who was tired from the activity and panting heavily. Their bodies were covered in sweat. Saint's face was red and his chest, shoulder and neck covered in marks. Perth took time to admire his own work on Saint's body.

He pulled out slowly and lay beside Saint trying to catch his breathe. He then laced his fingers into Saint's and brought his hand up towards his lips. He then gently kissed the knuckles and Saint turned his head to look at Perth.

"You make me feel great babe. It's your presence that makes me feel so happy." Perth said and pulled Saint close to him.

Saint snuggled to his side and wrapped his hand around Perth's stomach while looking at him fondly. "Pin, you don't have to keep praising me all the time." Saint said.

Perth looked at Saint and spoke with smile, "I can't stop praising you. You are the best gift I have ever received in my life. I don't want anything else." Perth kissed Saint's lips and looked into his eyes. Saint smiled thinking about how much Perth loved him.

The couple lay on bed letting themselves get lost in the warmth of each other. Their vacation was nearing end and soon they were supposed to fly back to their home.

"Babe, we will be returning home tomorrow. Let's live this last day to our fullest. I want to return home with all beautiful memories." Perth said as he pulled Saint more close.

Saint knew what Perth wanted. Perth's hands wandered over Saint's body caressing his skin carefully. He traced the marks with the fingers as if counting them. Saint felt the tickle ran down his spine with the touches.

Soon, Perth was hovering over Saint while he held his hands in a tight grip. Saint loved it when Perth manhandled him. Perth then brought his lips to Saint's ears and whispered, "Can, I have you again?"

 Perth then brought his lips to Saint's ears and whispered, "Can, I have you again?"

The image is used for reference purpose and belongs to the rightful owner

He pulled back to look at Saint for his consent. Saint nodded allowing Perth to do as his wished. Perth continued to devour Saint till Saint felt exhausted.

Perth spent rest of the day cooking and taking care of Saint. He almost carried him everywhere he wanted to go.

It was already dark outside and Saint was lying on couch watching television while Perth excused himself to bedroom. He checked that their luggage was ready since they were supposed to leave in morning.

He then called Plan asking him to pick them up tomorrow. He gave him the details of their arrival before ending the call.

After having spoken to Plan, Perth walked back into the living room only to find Saint sound asleep. He then switched off the television and lifted Saint in his arms and carried him to bed.

He gently laid him on bed and slipped beside him. He kissed Saint's forehead and whispered a soft good night to him. Saint turned in his sleep and threw his one hand over Perth.

Perth knew that after returning things will change. He had some urgent meetings lined up after arrival. He was worried about how much time he'll get to spend with Saint. He knew that the initial days will be hectic and had prepared himself for it. But after having spent so much time with Saint, he doubted himself.

He knew very well that it was going to be very hard for him. He wanted to be around Saint more. The more time he spent with him, the more he wanted. He let himself sink into the familiar feeling of being at home in Saint's embrace and soon sleep took over.